About the property
- House4000 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
A revitalizing retreat awaits you and your loved ones at this canalfront 6-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom vacation rental home in Naples! Featuring a wonderful outdoor space with a private pool, a spacious deck, and a prime location, right by the Vanderbilt Canal and just a short walk from the sandy beach shores, restaurants, and nightlife, this unique home offers accommodations for 14 lucky guests sharing a fun-filled Florida getaway.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Bedroom 6: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Everything you could ever want and more can be found at this fantastic home, situated on a nice street in a lovely neighborhood bordering the Vanderbilt Canal. Upon arrival, the beachy blue color and vibrant green plantings will invite you right up to the large home’s front door.
Boasting 4000 square feet of comfortable living space, this tropically-themed home features multiple living areas with plush couches, chairs, and flat screen Smart TVs, a fully equipped kitchen with all of the necessary cookware, and an abundance of windows throughout, allowing the natural sunlight to illuminate each room.
Prepare home-cooked recipes in the fully equipped kitchen and serve it at the stately dining table with seating for 8. An additional 4 top table and 4 bar stools at the kitchen island make enough room for a comfortable dining experience. If you’re in the mood for a cookout, head outside onto the expansive patio area to fire up the grill with and enjoy picnic bench seating!
Before stepping outside to enjoy the Florida sunshine, whip up your favorite cocktails in the lower level’s bar area, complete with a flat screen TV, a trendy wrap-around couch, a billiards table, and a flat screen Smart TV. Open up the sliding glass doors to step right out onto the patio, where numerous lounge chairs and outdoor dining sets surround a private southern exposure pool.
Soak up the sun on the spacious patio while enjoying the expansive views of the canal, or walk right up to the second level deck for even better views of the tropical surroundings and the spectacular sunrise and sunset.
For fun on the sparkling waters, bring your own boat to tie up at the private boat dock, which provides full access to the Gulf waters.
After an exciting day of outdoor activities, you’ll be happy to retreat back inside to cozy up in one of the large bedroom’s comfortable beds. Conveniently-placed bathrooms make it easy to rinse off before curling up for a good night’s rest.
Although you could surely spend most of your time enjoying the privacy of this resort-like home, you’ll still want to take advantage of its ideal location.
From the home, you’ll be just a short walk away from the pristine beach shores of Vanderbilt Beach. If you’re searching for fine dining, shopping and nightlife, travel just a few minutes to the Mercato venue. Dinner at the Ritz Carlton is also within walking distance, along with the Turtle Club and other great restaurants.
The home is also just a short 20-minute drive to the famous 5th avenue in Downtown Naples, Olde Naples and the infamous Naples Pier!
If you’re a golfer, be sure to bring your clubs to swing at the dozens of golf courses, including the Tiburon and other nationally acclaimed courses, just a few minutes from the property.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious fenced outdoor area with private pool (can be heated for an additional fee of $25 per night) and patio furniture, pool bar, billiards table, gas grill, spacious deck, in-unit laundry machines, 5 flat screen Smart TVs (2 with Blu Ray), wireless internet access, and much more
- Enjoy expansive views of the Vanderbilt Canal while splashing around in the private pool or lounging on the spacious deck!
- Fantastic waterfront location - Within walking distance of Vanderbilt Beach, the Mercato venue with restaurants, shops, and nightlife, and minutes from golf courses, downtown Naples, Old Naples, the Naples Pier and more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Maximum occupancy is 14 and is STRICTLY enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, a $500 fine will be implemented
- Please observe quiet hours between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. This extends to the pool and pool area
- Note that the pool can be heated for an additional fee of $25 per night
- If you bring boats and/or jet-skis, you MUST abide by both US Coast Guard Rules and Florida Marine Rules. The canal is a no wake zone, and this is strictly enforced
- Note that the boat lift is not available for use
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please report any damages that occur to both the Guest Contact and Evolve
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Great spot for large family gathering.
We had a full house of adults, young adults and kids and all loved it. Great pool, lots of space. The home is a bit tired but it worked well for us.
Golf Trip with friends
Great location, awesome house. Very spacious and accommodating for 8 guys on a golf trip. Close to restaurants, shops, bars, interstate, etc. Pay extra for heated pool. Could have been warmer but who's complaining!/! Would book again, most defintiely. Thank you!
Very nice location and clean home. Great pool in a convenient location. Highly responsive and professional management staff. Our family of 10 enjoyed our stay.
Exceeded our expectations!!!
Very clean & a few extras that were wonderful & made our stay like home!!
Place was great for our family great location
The place was great for our family. House was spacious and had everything you would need. Inside and out! Pool was great as was the pool table for our entertainment. Would go back again in a heartbeat. Rental agency/owner was very accommodating.
We had 12 people in our group from age 89 to 24 and everyone had a great time!! We had no complaints, home was perfect.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional fees and taxes may apply