Get away from it all and spend some time nestled between the rolling mountains of North Carolina. 'Valley View' is a wheelchair accessible 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Maggie Valley with easy access for motorcycles and covered motorcycle parking. The house is situated on a picturesque property, perfect for 8 guests who'd like to explore Great Smoky Mountains National Park, tour Asheville, visit the Biltmore Estate, or just relax in the private hot tub on the deck.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
This house is wheelchair accessible. One level living on the inside and a ramp outside for the two front steps offer adaptive accessibility for all who want to enjoy a mountain getaway! The house is perfect for motorcycle enthusiasts, who can park their motorcycles in the covered spot upon arrival.
The cathedral ceilings and open floor plan make this 1,400-square-foot home feel even larger than it is. The massive stone fireplace in the living room and exposed wood beams are cozy reminders that you’re tucked away in the mountains.
On chilly North Carolina evenings, curl up on the comfy couches in the living room and turn up the heat on the gas fireplace - it’s the perfect way to warm up!
In the mornings, step out onto the front porch to enjoy your coffee while watching the sunrise. The only sounds you’ll hear in the early morning are the chirping birds and the wind rustling through the forest.
After a long day of exploring the forest and valley, head out to the back deck and hop in the hot tub to soothe your aching muscles. The back deck is also an incredible place to relax with a cold drink and watch the sunset behind the trees.
The large, fully equipped kitchen has all of the appliances and counter space you need to prepare your favorite meals in the comfort of your home-away-from-home. There’s a dining room table with seating for 6, as well as a breakfast bar, which can seat 4.
The gas grill out on the deck is perfect for grilling up tasty meals on warm evenings. There are also several outdoor tables that are ideal for dining al fresco.
Once the sun has finally set, and it’s time to go to bed, find comfort in any of the cloud-like beds. The master bedroom, second bedroom and third bedroom all feature queen-sized beds
Additional sleeping can be found on the sleeper sofa in the living room or on the large deck, where you can sleep under the stars!
Don’t forget to pack your hiking boots and camera. There are plenty of amazing hiking trails around Maggie Valley. The amazing hiking trails and great views in Great Smoky Mountains National Park aren’t to be missed!
Soco Falls, which is about 8 miles away from the house, has some of the most stunning waterfalls you’ll find in North Carolina. Ride your motorcycle through the serene landscape with ease and let your worries blow away in the wind.
If you’re looking for some more big-city action, Asheville is only 30 minutes away. The city has tons of great restaurants, and stores that are sure to appeal to everyone in your travel group. Asheville also has a variety of festivals that run all year long.
Just outside of the Asheville city limits, you can visit the Biltmore estate. Take a tour of the 178,926-square-foot mansion and explore the massive grounds, which include several gardens and a winery.
Family-friendly games and rides are just 1 hour and 30 minutes away at Dollywood Park in Pigeon Forge.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, an optional wheelchair ramp (Inquire with Evolve if you will be needing the ramp), large deck, hot tub, gas grill, gas fireplace, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, Netflix, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking, easy motorcycle access, cover for motorcycle enthusiasts, and more!
- This house is wheelchair accessible. One level living on the inside and a ramp outside for the two front steps offer adaptive accessibility for all who want to enjoy a mountain getaway!
- Incredible location in the woods, nestled in between the Nantahala National Forest and Great Smoky Mountains National Park, easy access to fun activities in Asheville and the Biltmore Estate!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport - 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651, (~103 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or other large gatherings. If any evidence of these are found, a fine of $100.00 will be charged to the guest.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- If the home is found in unsatisfactory condition and any additional cleaning is required, an additional cleaning fee will be charged to the guest for $150.00
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in