About the property
- Apartment645 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Lovely, quiet and with magnificent views 2 bd/2ba apartment.
Lovely, quiet apartment completely furnished with great views of the sea and the river estuary in northwest Spain. The apartment has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom includes a full bath. The second bedroom has two beds and a separate bathroom with a shower. All bedrooms have access to a private wrap-around terrace overlooking a gorgeous view of the estuary and ocean. The apartment has a dining/living area, full kitchen, washer/dryer, ironing board and iron and one assigned parking. The kitchen has a refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, stove, dishwasher, silverware, and cookware. It is located near several beaches both in Asturias and in Galicia in the quiet village of Castropol.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 03, 2017
About Luis Abarca
This is our summer home and my family and I love going there. Currently we are residing overseas and we cannot enjoy it as much but we want to share this beautfiful area of Spain with you. I hope you enjoy our home and Castropol.
Luis Abarca purchased this Apartment in 2011
Why Luis Abarca chose Castropol
Lovely, quiet and peaceful surroundings with great views, wonderful local cuisine, and beautiful quiet beaches nearby.
What makes this Apartment unique
You will fall in love with Castropol and its surroundings and will want to come back... There is plenty to do for all ages.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Castropol offers a great variety of cultural events and tourist activities in addition to the exquisite northern Spanish cuisine. Castropol has several beautiful and serene beaches, fishing, sailing, surfing, windsurfing, canoeing, a 9-hole golf course, electric bicycles, helicopter rides and nearby hiking. One may also see the beautiful “floral carpets” that the local people adorn the streets during the Corpus Christi holiday. If enjoying nature is your pleasure, the stunning area called ¨Los Oscos¨, offers many mountain hiking paths with impressive mountain views. Also intriguing are the visits to the nearby Celtic ruins of Castro de Coaña and Chao San Martin with archaeological sites dating back to the 4th Century BC. You may also visit Los Teixois de Taramundi, an ethnographic village that still operates as it did in the XVIII century. Beaches near Castropol: Penarronda (6.2 km), Arnao (6.6 km), Serantes (12 km), Tapia (11 km), Santa Gadea (6.6 km), Mexota (Naturist, 10 km), del Morro near Navia (Naturist, 36 km). Beaches near Ribadeo: Playa de los Castros (17 km), A Catedrais (17 km), Das Illas (17 Km), Fuerte de San Damián, Los Alemanes (Naturist, 24 km).
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Terms: I require 25% as down payment to secure the reservation. The remaining 75% plus the security deposit (100 euros) will be paid at the day of arrival. The security deposit will be returned to you the day of departure if there are no damages. The 25% deposit is not refundable but it can be used as down payment for another reservation for the same length of stay for another time in case of cancellation (within one year of original arrival date). After one year, the security deposit will no longer be used to pay for any other reservations or payment. Rates are subject to change. Long term rentals available. Additional properties available in the same building.