|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Fully renovated in Mykonos villa style. Situated in the very heart of Athens.
It has a lovely view of an old Orthodox Church. It is 300-400 m. from the Acropolis, the new Acropolis Museum and the Acropolis Metro station. Adjacent to Plaka, many restaurants and tavernas, mini markets and great night life.
The bedroom has a dedicated queen double size bed (160 cm), a work desk and French doors to large private balcony.
Fully equipped kitchen with all mod cons. Living area with extra sleeping for one (bed is 80cm wide).
Balcony has seating for up to 8, outdoor marble kitchen, large double day bed and views of the city.
Marble bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity.
Fully air-conditioned, 2 TV’s and free high speed WiFi.
The bell tower chimes a beautiful melody in most mornings (if at sometimes a little loud).
Athens also offers various beaches, the nearest one being Alimos beach at 7km. You may access Alimos by public transport.
• General: The apartment is the complete package. High quality apartment in the heart of old Athens where you can walk to all the ancient sites. Inexpensive to stay in with every facility you could require. A more spacious alternative to a hotel
• Meet and greet: We always meet and greet anyone staying with us. We enjoy showing you around the area and recommending our favourite places.
Hi. We have several apartments in Athens. We offer them to travellers who are interested in the cultural and artistic pursuits on offer in our amazing city, Athens.
We are interested in food, art, modern history and what is new and exciting.
We provide full kitchens for cooking, a wonderful art collection and many books on Modern Greece.
Our apartment is situated in the very centre of the most important attractions of Athens.
The Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum. Hedrian's Arch. the Old Olympic Stadium, Plaka and the Presidential Gardens (Zappeion) to name a few.
But most importantly our apartment is located in a very safe, traditional Greek area that still retains many old tavernas, neighbourhood bars and shopping areas.
And when you want to explore further afield, the metro is 3 min. walk away.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• We are happy to provide flexible check in and checkout times....so just let us know when you would like to arrive and depart and we will do our best to satisfy your requests. Please note that depending on availability check in will be by 3pm and check out is by 11am.
• Check in between the hours of 9pm and 7am.
Our staff work from 7am until 9pm every day. So, if you are checking in between 9pm and 7am we have asked our reliable taxi drivers to check you in. This allows you to arrive at any time you like. You can check in at any time after 9 pm and before 7 am by simply booking your transport to the apartment via one of our trusted taxi drivers. They charge no extra to check you in. On arrival he will let you into the apartment and ask you what time you would like our permanent staff to take you on a tour of the area and to show you the apartment in detail.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.