About the property
- Condo2400 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 6 nights
3 bedroom/3 bath oceanfront condo. 2nd floor @ Hol Chan Reef Resort & Villas- 2D
Visit the Hol Chan Reef Resort & Villas website to plan your ultimate relax and play luxury vacation!
With floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open completely to your expansive, beachfront balcony, this impressive 2nd-floor villa at Hol Chan Reef Resort & Villas delivers the perfect combination of amazing ocean views, inviting Caribbean breezes, and easy access to the pool deck and gorgeous beach beyond!
A premier, 5-star rated destination in Ambergris Caye, Belize, Hol Chan Reef Resort & Villas combines the solitude of private, luxurious accommodations with convenient proximity to restaurants and nightlife closer to town.
While staying with us, you'll enjoy 3 amazing pools, complimentary kayak and paddleboard access, personal concierge and tour services, and luxurious, spa-like accommodations with everything you need to relax, unwind, and enjoy your Belize vacation!
This spectacular villa was built to the highest luxury standards, catering to guests who demand the absolute best in location, accommodations, and high-end amenities! No expense was spared in the villa's architectural design and furnishings, including:
* An expansive, L-shaped wraparound veranda and balcony.
* Indoor/Outdoor living featuring 8' folding Nano doors and screens that open completely to the balcony and welcoming sea breezes.
* Beautiful, fully-stocked gourmet kitchen with quartz counters, high-end stainless steel appliances, and custom hardwood cabinets. Complete with dinnerware (including children dishes), glassware, silverware, and high-end cookware/ cooking utensils. With the ample bakeware stocked in this villa, guests are welcomed to bring along muffin or cupcake mixes to enjoy fresh baked treats!
Appliances include a cook-top range, double ovens, microwave, french-door refrigerator, and dishwasher. Guests may also wish to bring along their favorite K-cups to enjoy the convenient Keurig coffee maker!
* Custom dining and living room tables handcrafted by local artisans using exotic and indigenous Belizean hardwoods.
* Two master bedrooms, both with a king bed and ensuite bathroom.
* Jetted spa tub in the hall bathroom! All bathrooms are stocked with bath/ hand towels, washcloths, hair dryers, and basic care items. Beach towels are also provided!
* Full-size washer and dryer
* A pack and play (along with fitted crib sheets) is available for guests with infants or toddlers.
* A Christmas tree and ornaments are provided for guests visiting during the holidays who wish to celebrate the season.
Located 3.5 miles south of San Pedro town, Hol Chan Reef Resort and Villas offers an elevator and two incredible rooftop decks that will WOW you with unobstructed, 360 degree views of the southern part of the island!
Additionally, the very close proximity to two of Belize's PREMIER tour destinations - Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark / Ray Alley - means you don't have to go far for some of the best snorkeling and scuba diving in the world! For extra convenience, our onsite tour company will pick you up directly from our dock!
Guests of Hol Chan Reef Resort and Villas love our close proximity and easy access to the heart of San Pedro town, while appreciating the relaxing, peaceful atmosphere that being far enough away from the action avails.
Our personal concierge services are with you every step of the way to make your stay truly special. Our belief is personal attention doesn’t begin when you come to our resort; it begins when you are considering resort options and need someone who can help with information, questions and experiences.
Our concierge services include:
* A detailed overview of what to expect once you arrive, as well as helpful tips on what to bring on your Belize vacation
* Assistance with travel arrangements from Belize International Airport to the Island, including a complimentary taxi directly to our resort
* Golf cart reservations and arrangements for the cart delivered to the resort prior to your arrival
* Consultation on tours and excursions. Enjoy snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing, beach BBQ, tours of the Mayan Ruins, zip lining, cave tubing, a trip to the Blue Hole ... and more! As an added perk, on onsite tour company will pick you up directly from our beachfront dock!
* Advice on where to shop for groceries
* Arrangement for grocery delivery and on-site personal chef services
* Overview of the best restaurants for dining out + reservation assistance
* Arrangement of on-site spa services (beachfront or in-home massage, manicures, pedicures, etc)
Blue Caribbean Belize Management
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 17, 2018
About Blue Caribbean Belize Management
Thank you for considering a Blue Caribbean vacation rental! Blue Caribbean Belize Management provides property and rental management for privately-owned vacation homes at the beautiful, 5-star rated Hol Chan Reef Resort & Villas. Our passion is creating amazing, unforgettable experiences for our guests. We believe that this process begins long before your arrival here at the resort, and we will be here for you every step of the way in planning your perfect Belize vacation! When you arrive, it will all be waiting for you here! Please reach out to us with any questions about this home or your vacation - our team is standing by and here to help!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Excellent condo of this class...newer property and kept extremely clean and quiet. Richard and Carlos are very friendly and welcoming. Upon arrival, everything was set up from picking us up at the ferry to being welcomed by the friendliest staff I have encountered.
We were greeted with fresh fruit and snacks as well as a delicious passion rum punch. The condo itself has the best views of the ocean right from the comfortable sofa on the deck. The condo was very spacious. Along with the many amenities the condo offers, this stay was during several events in town and they handled groups well. Parking is adequate with some overflow in the back, behind the concierge office. I'll be back to this place and highly recommend to others when in the area.
I loved Condo 2D
This was the BEST vacation EVER! The 3 bed Room and 3 Bathroom condo was amazing,. The beachfront view from the spacious patio was to die for. The manager and staff was helpful and friendly, When I come back which will be soon I will be staying here.
The property was very nicely appointed. All the amenities of home.
A beautiful place to stay!
We loved being in the end unit. It has a wrap around deck with full length screens all around...wonderful breeze coming in. We had 6 people, so we each had our own room and bathroom. Comfortable furnishings and impeccably clean. We enjoyed the pool daily/nightly as well. Golf cart is a must to get around town, and be warned...roads are very bumpy!! Great restaurants if you so choose. We personally recommend Black Orchid, Robin's and Pineapple's (inside Ramon's Village). I really appreciated the freshness of the food. We used Suya tours on all of our excursions. Highly recommend them. Leonard was our driver on the boat for all of them, and on our snorkeling day, he and Cheechu speared, cleaned and cooked our red snapper for us when we docked...delicious! Zip lining/cavetubing was a fun combo excursion as well. Laminai is beautiful, but can be strenuous for some due to the climbing. If I can recommend one thing it would be BUG SPRAY! Mosquitos are relentless. Cameron was very helpful with the pre-planning via emails (and I did have the pleasure of meeting him and his wife while we were there). Richard was fabulous..from greeting us at the condo with a container of Rum Punch and fresh chips and salsa, to planning all of our excursions, etc. for us. He was always available if we needed him...even for recommendations on restaurants/stores. Our family had a wonderful experience here and would highly recommend it. We hope to return one day!
Michael - we are so thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay here at Hol Chan Reef Resort & Villas! Thank you very much for your feedback, and we'd love to have you back to our resort in the future!
SPECTACULAR VIEWS, BREEZES, & POOL/BEACH ACCESS!
"We stayed in this unit (2D), a 3 bedroom, 3 bath beautiful condo & with a spectacular view. Loved the décor & so nice to have a washer & dryer & fully equipped kitchen. We will stay here again! Thanks to Richard & Carlos for arranging everything for us: Transportation from airport to condo Chefs for Hire (also highly recommended) for our first dinner after flying all day Snorkeling Trips: 4 days of private snorkeling with Suya Tours (love Leonard!) for 6 of us and a 5th day for just 2 of us back to Hol Chan Marine Reserve. Best snorkeling ever! Richard was so nice and very helpful with anything we needed. For the most part, our internet access was pretty good. The road is a bit bumpy to town but it is only for a short portion of the way. Golf cart is perfect way to travel in Ambergris Caye! Thanks to Rick's Carts who delivered our cart to the condo."
Our onsite tour company, Suya Tours, makes planning your vacation excursions a breeze! From snorkel or scuba outings to mainland Mayan ruin tours, we’re dedicated to curating unforgettable experiences as you explore the beauty, history, and excitement of Belize! Don't miss out on Stax Sunset Lounge & Cafe – located just steps across the road! With yummy tapas and an AMAZING bar menu, we’re loving our new neighbors! Don’t miss the 2-for-1 mimosa & bellini Happy Hour, daily from 11-3!