|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Home!
1. Destin Adventurer: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy two free admissions each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Destiny/Destin Princess Fishing, Gilligan's Parasailing, Destination Segway Tours, and Unlimited DVD Rentals!
2. GORGEOUS Master Bath Remodel, NEW Kitchen Cabinetry, Granite, Stainless Appliances and new Living Room furnishings remodeled March 2015!
3. Walk to Beach! Across Street, 200 yards to Beach Access!
4. Two Kitchens and Living Room with Fireplace.
5. Florida Room and Ping Pong Table in Garage.
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Great location in Miramar Beach! Wander down to the Whale's Tail (3 minute walk) or Surf Hut for a drink or bite. Just a mile to Silver Sands Outlets and 3 miles from Grand Boulevard Town Center!
Ways to Book Online
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is Not Available for rent to those under the age of 25. No Exceptions.*
This gorgeous four bedroom, three and 1/2 bath home is centrally located along Scenic Highway 98 in Miramar Beach. Miramar Beach; the prettiest, most pristine beach in Northwest Florida. Located directly across the street from the beach, this three story home boasts incredible direct gulf and beach views. Enjoy beach gazing and water watching from the kitchen, sun room, living room, bedroom and martini bar on the second floor balcony.
Accommodating 14, this spacious home has 2 kings, 2 queens and 3 queen sleeper sofas. New granite countertops and stainless appliances complete the well appointed main kitchen. Beach View - a modern home that offers roomy luxury. The main living area boasts a 52' flatscreen and fireplace. The first floor living room has a 42' flat screen. All bedrooms have TV with wi-fi throughout.
The Bed Setup is this:
1st floor: In law suite with King sized bed and sleeper sofa
2nd floor: Master Bedroom with King sized bed
2nd floor: Living Room has Queen sleeper sofa
3rd floor: Bedroom with Queen sized bed, Bedroom with a Queen sized bed . Also has a Florida room with a sleeper sofa!
This home has enough room to bring your friends and family, so enjoy the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico in this spacious, 2800 sf home with 4 bedrooms, including an in law suite, that sleeps 14!
Grand Boulevard Town Center is a pedestrian-friendly, shopping and dining complex just off Emerald Coast Parkway, convenient to both Sandestin and Miramar Beach. For the high-end shopper, the center offers everything from Fusion Art Glass Gallery to Brooks Brothers Country Club. A number of boutiques, such as Hello, Sunshine and Magnolia House, carry fare you can't find anywhere else. Dining options include Mitchell's Fish Market, P. F. Chang's China Bistro, and Cantina Laredo Gourmet Mexican Food. In 2013, Walton County’s first movie theater opened at Grand Boulevard’s Town Center - the state-of-the-art Boulevard 10 Movie Theater.
~Another lovely rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
We enjoyed our stay at Beach View located right across from the beautiful beach. We have a large family and the accommodations slept us well. We had plenty of room to gather and enjoy our time together. Some minor things needed repair, such as the Jacuzzi in the master suite didn't work, and the refrigerator was missing some shelves, but all in all nothing major.
The only problem we incurred was the walk to the beach is fairly long. The description of the property is a little deceiving. One of our family members has a hard time walking distances, and this was a big problem for us. The only access to the beach is through the public beach access that is not as close as you would think and is very crowded. It would be nice to use one of the three accesses we past every time we went out to the beach (everyday). You do have a beautiful beach view, but not a close walk there.
House was clean and adequately equipped, the fridge could use some repair in the storage drawer area. Loose plug on the countertop could present a problem with small children. There was a little bit of mold in the downstairs area that could present problems for someone with allergies. Overall we enjoyed our visit and would do so again. Loved access to the beach and other entertainment. Large enough to accommodate the 12 of us with ages from 10 - 72. Stairs can be a hassle but doable. Enjoyed our time very much.
The condo/house did hold a lot of people. Some minor things need to be repaired (ice maker, faucet leaking). It was approximately one block to the public access site for the beach. I would stay there again.