The panoramic views from this stunning luxury home will blow you away. With its welcoming charm, large room proportions, open plan kitchen/lounge and dining room and large basement TV room, this home is perfect for families.
- Free Wi-Fi
- South facing BBQ and Sunny Patio
- Stunning mountain views from lounge/dinning and -
kitchen as well as many of the bedrooms
- Fully stocked gourmet kitchen, including staple food items
- Large flat screen HD TV and wet bar in basement TV room
- Quiet family friendly neighborhood
- Deep jetted soaker tub in master bathroom
- 20 minute walk or a 5 minute drive to the main street of Canmore. A 15 minutes’ drive to Banff.
- 5 minute walk to the river and local walking trails
- In suite Washer/Dryer with laundry supplies
- A selection of board games and books for your enjoyment
- 28 night minimum stay
- Rates include all utilities (heat, electricity, water), High Speed Internet, Cable/Satellite.
- Fully furnished, including sheets and towels
With 4046 sq ft of luxury, this 6 Bedroom Private Home is flooded with sunlight through the huge windows that frame the majestic expansive mountain views of Mt Lawrence Grassi & Ha Ling. Stunning view & along with the ease of walking to Main Street for dinner or an evening stroll along the Bow River. The view is so incredibly stunning, that we named this property The Mountain View!
Main Level:The Great Room has soaring vaulted ceilings that step out to the sunny West facing rear deck. Inside, your guests can gather around the open concept kitchen. Steps away are the double car garage, main floor guest bedroom with a 4 piece bath & large laundry room.
Upper Level: The top floor hosts a large private master bedroom with morning sun & a large ensuite. Also on the top floor are 2 additional bedrooms, 4 piece bath, steam shower & Library Loft.
Lower Level: The bright lower level has the 5th and 6th bedrooms, 3 piece bath, and large family / games.
The Mountain View is located in a peaceful and tranquil neighborhood, perfect for Multi General families to gather and enjoy the splendor of their mountain environment. If you are looking for a safe and quiet spot for your family to call home, this may be the place for you.
Regardless of the bedding configuration, the maximum occupancy of this property is 12 people (adults, children and infants). We never exceed this limit.
The 2nd bedroom features flexible bedding options (two twin beds, or one king bed). Please let us know at the time of booking how you would like this bedroom configured.
The property is located in Canmore, Alberta. It is a 20 minute walk along the river to Main Street (restaurants and shops) and a 5 minute walk to the river and local walking trails. It is a 15 minute drive to Banff. For security reasons, we do not disclose the exact location of the house.
- Maximum occupancy is 12 people and includes adults, children and infants. This includes any person staying overnight, coming over for dinner or just popping by quickly.
- All tenants must be registered in advance.
- No pets allowed. This is a wish of the property owner.
- No parties or events. Please inquire about corporate retreats.
- Everyone must be over the age of 25 (or children renting under the direct supervision of a legal parent/guardian).
- Please take your shoes off at the front door. This is a Canadian custom and it makes the lives of our cleaning team much easier and helps keep the property in tip top shape!
- Guests will need to sign a lease agreement.
- And finally, have fun, relax and enjoy the comfort and joy of our beautiful home.
We, the team at Rockies Rentals, look forward to having you.