Welcome to Mahana 617. This oceanfront one bedroom, one bath condo sleeps 2-4 and features stunning panoramic views of the ocean, beach and outer islands from the living room, dining area, bedroom, and lanai. The living room features a 47' HD TV, blu-ray DVD player, I-Pod docking station, and queen sofa bed. The bedroom boasts a 37' HD TV, DVD player, and plush CA king mattress. The remodeled kitchen has granite counter tops with new appliances and the bathroom features a large tiled walk-in shower. This unit also includes a work space with free Wi-Fi and printer. Additional extras include central air-conditioning, washer dryer, free long distance to US and Canada, as well as no resort fees or parking fees. . The Mahana property is centrally located on north Kaanapali Beach - close to shopping, dining, snorkeling, and golf.
Check out this 5 Star review from Susan Mar 2018:
"A Slice of Heaven In Maui"
When you walk into this beautiful home you know you have your own personal slice of paradise. The spectacular views of the ocean can be seen everywhere. It is luxurious and comfortable with the ocean just steps away from the building. The amenities were amazing and nothing was missed. From beach gear to cleaning supplies and even some special surprises. The Chase N Rainbows Property Management company provided over the top customer service and a very personal touch in all communication. Start your day watching the whales from the fabulous balcony. End your day listening to the waves crashing against the sand. Walk the beach and fell the stress of the world go away. It was hard to leave each day because this home was paradise!! The property was immaculate and we will return for this special location. We loved the Ultimate Whale Watch, eating and enjoying sunsets from the roof at Fleetwood's, Mama's Fish House, and walking to Duke's for breakfast or cocktails! Such a great location and I would recommend this location and Chase N Rainbows to anyone that wants a very special vacation stay.
Condo Highlights listed below:
LIVING & DINING AREA
• Hawaiian style decor
• Floor to ceiling windows and mirrored walls reflect stunning panoramas
• Relax with views of breaking waves, golden beaches, palm trees, whales, sailboats, surfers
• 47' HD TV, Blu-ray DVD player, and I-Pod docking station
• Large sectional provides lots of comfortable seating
• Queen sofa bed
-Lanai is perfect for outdoor dining and features spectacular sunset views
• In room safe
• Granite counter tops and cherry cabinets
• Refrigerator, smooth top electric range, dishwasher, microwave
• Full size drip coffee maker, toaster, blender, mixer, utensils, spice rack.
• Beautiful vistas
• 37' HD TV and DVD player
• CA King Serta Plush Mattress
• Work space with free Wi-Fi and printer
• Large Tiled Walk-in Shower
• Separate Vanity for Added Convenience
• Central air-conditioning
• Washer, dryer, iron, ironing board
• Telephone with free long distance to US and Canada
• No resort fees (Aston direct booking charges $10 per day amenities fee)
• Free parking
• 24 hour self check-in; no waiting at the front desk
• Keypad lock - no keys to carry and worry about
• Beach chairs, cooler, games, puzzles
• Pride in ownership - we want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We hope you will be a return guest and refer us to your friends and family.
• Within walking distance to groceries, take-out, beach restaurants, DVD rentals, and dive shop.
• Within driving distance to Lahaina, shopping, championship golf, sightseeing
• Boardwalk is perfect for jogging or walking - starts at Mahana continues to Black Rock, Whaler’s Village and beyond.
• Oceanfront Pool and Hot Tub
• BBQ Grill Areas
• Tennis Courts
• Guest Activities Services Desk
• Shuffleboard Court
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free Parking
This resort is also referred as: Aston Mahana formerly Resort Quest. Close to Dining*Shopping*Golf in Kaanapali!
Registration ID #: W84750193-01.
MAHANA: Resort maintenance
On Monday, January 29, 2018, the contractor will begin the Railing Replacement Project at the Molokai Building. Work hours will be from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and recognized holidays. The project is expected to take approximately 6 months to complete.