The holiday home is part of the old village school, which has been built in 1818 by Count Schenk, owner of Unterdiessen Castle. The school building was completely refurbished a few years ago and divided up into two parts. One part of 120 m² can be rented. It is an house-in-house appartment over 4 levels with 2+1 closed bedrooms for up to 8-10 persons with its own entrance and section of the garden.
It is a dream house, perfect for couples, groups of friends and families. Located on the southern edge of the village, the house guarantees complete rest and relaxation. For visitors in search of culture, Munich, Augsburg, Neuschwanstein, Oberammergau, Garmisch etc. are all within easy reach.