** Vacation registration #3270 **
Embrace all that the Colorado mountains have to offer at this charming 3-bedroom, 1-bath cabin that sleeps 6 in the heart of Estes Park - only a 10-minute walk to Estes Park Village. The 900-square-foot cabin offers attractive western-style décor, wood furnishings, and a spacious patio area, featuring a front row seat to Longs Peak and the surrounding countryside.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Natural light flows into the cozy living and dining room area, replete with a comfortable couch, 2 armchairs, a fireplace, and a stunning view of the mountain range.
Come nighttime, enjoy the numerous board games, puzzles, cards and a 40-inch TV with streaming services available.
In the next room, the newly renovated kitchen comes fully equipped with updated appliances, a Keurig coffeemachine and blender, a 50’s-style atmosphere and a view of the outdoor patio.
New tiling and rustic decor gives the updated bathroom a clean feeling, featuring a tub/shower combo and a stylish vanity.
For a breath of fresh air, head outside to one of the 2 spacious patios and lounge in the comfortable chairs around the fire pit, taking in the mountain views.
Just 0.5 miles away is the Estes Park village, where you can take the river walk to enjoy charming shops, art galleries, restaurants, beer gardens and more.
Visit the historic Stanley Hotel, the inspiration for Stephen King’s The Shining, and embark on one of the nightly ghost tours - just a 2-minute drive from the cabin.
The cabin is only 4 miles from the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park, which features over 355 miles of hiking trails, stunning scenic drives, and abundant wildlife.
Nearby, you can also take the kids to the daily YMCA youth programs which include archaeological digs, archery, climbing walls, swimming, mini golf, crafts, cookouts and more.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 private patios with mountain views and patio furniture, in-unit laundry machines, gas-burning fireplace, Smart TV, free WiFi, child umbrella stroller and much more
- Spectacular mountain views from the large patio area with sunrise views of Longs Peak!
- Family-friendly amenities, including utensils, sippy cups, Pack 'n Play, high chair and umbrella stroller
- Unbeatable location - Easy access to hiking, fishing, horseback riding, Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Village, shops, the Stanley Hotel, and more!
- No smoking
- Strict no pets policy -$150.00 fine for evidence of a pet due to allergies of property owners
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in