About the property
- Apartment376 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Only a 5-minute walk from the Central Train Station SMN (Santa Maria Novella).
Vasari Apartment B is a sunny, airy space just a brief walk from the city centre and a 5-minute walk from the Central Train Station SMN (Santa Maria Novella).
This COMPLETELY RENOVATED apartment is fully furnished in a modern style and ready to welcome 2-4 guests. It includes a bedroom with a hotel-quality double bed, bathroom with shower, and a kitchenette/living area with sofa bed.
This inviting accommodation is suitable for couples, families with children, and business travellers.
Located on the second story of an old 17th century Florentine building, without elevator, this bright apartment includes a BEDROOM with a frosted glass sliding door, exposed beam ceiling, nightstands with table lights, and hotel-quality beds prepared with linens, duvets, and pillows.
In the LIVING AREA, there is a SOFA BED that can comfortably sleep 2 extra guests. For dining in, a table and 4 padded chairs are provided.
The modern KITCHENETTE includes a 2-burner electric stovetop, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, American coffee maker and coffee, toaster, electric water kettle, cookware, dishes, glasses, and utensils.
The full, ventilated, BATHROOM with shower, also includes a bidet, heater, and hair dryer. It is stocked with 100% cotton body towels, hand towels and washcloths, toilet paper, plus complimentary hand soap and body shampoo.
EXTRAS :: Clothes washer, laundry soap, foldable drying rack, iron, and board. Wardrobe with hangers. Air conditioning and heating. Flat screen TV. Mood lighting in all living spaces. Free, high-speed, unlimited WIFI. Courtesy umbrella and ponchos.
GUEST ACCESS :: Everything in the apartment is at your disposal. Please consider yourself at home.
OTHER SERVICES :: Transportation from/to the Florence airport (Aeroporto di Firenze-Peretola) is available for an extra charge.
CITY TAX :: The city tourist tax of Florence is not included in the price. At check-in the required city tax must be paid: 3,00 € cash per person per night, for up to 7 nights, excluding children under 12 years.
BEDS :: The double bed (160 cm x 195 cm) can be separated into 2 single beds (80 cm x 195 cm). Please let us know when you book if you prefer the beds to be conformed as singles. The sofa bed is 160 cm x 190 cm with 18 cm deep mattress.
LUGGAGE :: Luggage may be dropped off prior to check-in or left after check-out. Please make arrangements with us at least 2 days before arrival.
ACCESSIBILITY :: Must climb stairs - 4 flights
PARKING :: No parking on property - Car rental agencies and 2 garages are located within a 2-minute walk. The nearest parking garage is International Garage, Via Palazzuolo, 29.
• • • • •
CHECK-IN :: Check-in time is 3:00PM - 8:00PM. See below for procedure details.
LATE CHECK-IN :: For check-in after 8:00PM there is an EXTRA CHARGE of 10 € to be paid on arrival, after 9:00PM the extra charge is 15 €, and after 10:00PM the extra charge is 20 €. Because I don't live on site, it's very important to make an appointment for check-in at least 2 days before arrival.
CHECK-IN PROCEDURE :: You will receive a personal welcome from your Host Romano!
• Please CONTACT ME 2 DAYS prior to your arrival with your check-in time. Additionally, let me know if you prefer the BEDS SET UP as 2 singles.
• 30 minutes prior to arrival please message or call me so I can meet you at the apartment. Once you arrive at the apartment, ring the middle button outside, at the street. I will come down to greet you and help you with your belongs.
• I will show you the apartment, all it's amenities, and provide you with keys.
• During your stay, I'm always reachable and able to provide maps and directions about the city of Florence, in addition to restaurant, shopping, and tour recommendations.
• • • • •
:: No smoking. Not suitable for pets. No parties or events.
:: Check-in is 3:00PM - 8:00PM. For late check-in after 8:00PM there is an EXTRA CHARGE of 10 € to be paid on arrival, after 9:00PM the extra charge is 15 €, and after 10:00PM the extra charge is 20 €. Because I don't live on site, it's very important to make an appointment for check-in at least 2 days before arrival.
:: Check-out time is 11:00AM. Please check-out by 11:00AM so we can prepare the apartment for our next guests. If you check out before 11:00AM, we request that you call or message me so I can notify the cleaning person. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
:: The mandatory CITY TOURIST TAX must be paid on arrival in exact change.
:: DO NOT flush anything other than toilet paper down the toilet. Paper, paper towels, tissues, feminine products, Q-tips, etc. will cause a clog and incur a repair fee.
:: Please leave the refrigerator/freezer setting as is.
:: Please don't cut on the kitchen counter top. Cutting boards have been provided.
:: Since there isn't a garbage disposal, no solid foods should go down the sink.
:: Upon leaving wash/dry/store all dishes and utensils. Unplug the iron. Turn off the air conditioner/heater. Turn off all lights. Close all windows. Take your rubbish to the disposal/recycle containers on Via Maso Finiguerra. Leave the set of keys on the table and then pull the doors behind you.
:: Please inform me if anything broke, was damaged or isn't working.
:: A complete house manual with rules and check-out instructions will be provided at check-in. Please review them after arrival.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, Italian, Russian, Bulgarian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Born into the high fashion business, my family and I have been wholesaling leather goods for many years. We design and create high quality jackets, shoes, and accessories. In addition I have relatives in the jewellery business.
Romano purchased this Apartment in 2017
Why Romano chose Porta al Prato
I bought this property because it is conveniently located near the Santa Maria Novella train station. You don't want the hassle of hiring a taxi or to hobble over cobblestones to the center of town, correct? Instead, you can begin your stay with a quick walk over paved streets, and you and our roller suitcase will reach my property in 5-minutes!
What makes this Apartment unique
I will show you the apartment, all it's amenities, and provide you with keys. During your stay, I'm always reachable and able to provide maps and directions about the city of Florence, in addition to restaurant, shopping, and tour recommendations.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
• • • • • VASARI APARTMENT B is a 5-minute walk from the Central Train Station SMN (Santa Maria Novella) and the main bus station. From the Florence airport (Aeroporto di Firenze-Peretola), it is best to hire a taxi or private driver. Florence is a restricted traffic zone (ZTL) so a car is not recommended. Florence’s popular HISTORIC POINTS OF INTEREST are located in the city centre all within a 10-15 minute walk… Uffizi Gallery, Piazza della Signoria with its majestic Palazzo Vecchio and Loggia dei Lanzi, the Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo, Santa Maria Novella, the Basilica of Santa Croce, the Bargello Museum. WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE visit the Accademia Gallery (home of Michelangelo's statue of David), Palazzo Pitti, Boboli Garden, Piazzale Michelangelo, plus Santo Spirito and the artisan shops in Oltrarno across the Arno River. After a morning of museum tours, STOP FOR A BITE and some SHOPPING at the near by San Lorenzo Market and Central Market, home to Florentine dishes, local ingredients, gifts, and souvenirs. The perfect meeting place! Just 3 blocks away is Officina Profumo - Farmaceutica di Santa Maria Novella, the WORLD'S OLDEST APOTHECARY, founded in 1612. Today, it's highly polished shelves are lined with bottles of sweet-smelling potions, eau de colognes, soaps, creams, and liqueurs, for women, men, children, and even dogs and cats. LOCAL SERVICES less than 5 minutes away by foot include: cafes, bakeries & restaurants, pizzerias, specialty shops, boutiques & craftsmen, supermarkets, car parking, bank, pharmacy, laundrette, hair dresser, manicure/pedicure. Florence is a small, BEAUTIFUL city, which you can VISIT and EXPERIENCE all on FOOT! Bicycles can be rented. Just ask me how and where.