|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book this lovely Condo:
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Across the street from Miramar Beach!
3. Wander down the beach to Captain Dave's on the Gulf (about a 7 minute walk) or Pompano Joe's (just 9 minutes) for a drink or a bite!
4. Fantastic Amenities! Two Pools, Tennis Courts, Hot Tub, Basketball Court, Fitness Room and Clubhouse, Grills and Shuffleboard!
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Just 5 miles from Grand Boulevard Town Center with over 35 shops and restaurant as well as the all-new state-of-the-art Boulevard 10 Movie Theater and only 3 miles to Silver Sands Outlets!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Save on fees. Send us a lead of book on our website, realjoy.com
3. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property does not allow parties of adults under the age of 25. No Exceptions.*
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is November through February on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1200 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
This gulf view, 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo is fanatically well-maintained and recently upgraded. Extra-convenient ground floor unit with large patio overlooking a grassy area is great for families with children, seniors or anyone who doesn't care to climb steps or wait for the elevator. Washer/dryer in unit. Private beach gate is steps from your patio door.
There’s 2.5 acres of private beach for your pleasure!
Maravilla Resort Condominums is the most popular family oriented complex in Destin. This gorgeous 33 acre, gated resort features two pools, spa, tennis courts, basketball half/court, fitness room, club house available to rent for family gatherings or weddings on the beach, covered parking, bike racks, and shuffleboard. Beach access is just steps from your patio door.
Grand Boulevard Town Center is a pedestrian-friendly, shopping and dining complex just off Emerald Coast Parkway, convenient to both Sandestin and Miramar Beach. For the high-end shopper, the center offers everything from Fusion Art Glass Gallery to Brooks Brothers Country Club. A number of boutiques, such as Hello, Sunshine and Magnolia House, carry fare you can't find anywhere else. Dining options include Mitchell's Fish Market, P. F. Chang's China Bistro, and Cantina Laredo Gourmet Mexican Food. In 2013, Walton County’s first movie theater opened at Grand Boulevard’s Town Center - the state-of-the-art Boulevard 10 Movie Theater.
**Guest will be contacted by host for tax payment outside of AirBNB as taxes are not included at the time of booking**
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Real Joy Vacations is a professional property management company located in Destin, Florida. We provide Vacation Rentals in Destin, Okaloosa Island, SanDestin, 30A, and Panama City Beach! Something for everyone! We have Affordable family rentals as well as Beachfront Condos and Luxury Homes with Pools! Grab your Swimsuit and enjoy the spectacular emerald green water and sugar white sands of Northwest Florida! By utilizing the latest technology to provide our guests with timely property updates and having maintenance available 24/7 at the tap of a button, we help to provide you with a stress-free stay. The cleanliness of our properties is a high priority. Providing keyless entries so you don’t have to fumble with keys is for your ultimate security. We price competitively, and above all, want you to enjoy your experience. Let us put the Real Joy into your vacation!
The Emerald Coast of Northwest Florida is an amazing destination for your beach vacation! Sugar white sands and emerald green waters await. Whether your idea of relaxation is people watching on a beachfront balcony or being right in the middle of the action, we can help you find the vacation property that’s right for you. Our maintenance team, on call 24/7, and our friendly staff will help you to have a wonderful trip!
Real Joy Vacations manages properties to fit all budgets! Whether you are looking for a beachfront location, a luxury home with a private pool, or would like a budget-friendly, walk to the beach option, we have properties in all shapes and sizes! Most of our properties come with the Real Joy Fun Pass, which gives you one or two free tickets to daily attractions each night of your stay along with unlimited DVD rentals. Our offerings are fantastic for families because they give you room to spread out. With substantially more space than the average hotel room, most of our properties offer separate living areas, full kitchens, and washer/dryers. Our guests can cook their own meals if they wish and launder their things if needed. You can count on the Real Joy team’s extensive property management experience. From our excellent customer service reps to our cleaning crew, we want you to have a wonderful stay.
Roomy condo like accommodation within walking distance to beach & restaurant. 360 Blue emailed us before hand to ask if we needed additional appliances for Thanksgiving, nice touch.
Motel 6 of condominiums
The room was clean and stocked. I only had a few complaints. The mattresses were not comfortable. The couch is hard and pretty worn and the plug socket in the bedroom was hanging out of the wall with 2 lamps plugged into it. They need door stops for the bedroom and bathroom doors as they kept closing. Overall it's a place to stay but not my favorite room that I've stayed in. I absolutely love the Maravilla and will continue to stay there just not in this particular room.
Maravilla 3107 met all of our expectations. The complex was well located right across from the beach, fairly well centralized on the beach road. The ground floor unit was very convenient for us (we had a 2 1/2 year old with us). Condo was properly equipped, comfortable, clean and enjoyable. We used both pools, very nice, as well as the beach access and the sand removal showers....all good, clean and well kept. The first morning we discovered the coffee maker was not working, much to our dismay - we HAD to have coffee... but a call to the office and a new coffee maker was delivered within 2 hours. Great customer service! The beds were comfortable, although a nephew who slept on the sofa sleeper said it was just OK, but kind of lagging in support... :). Kitchen was well stocked with utensils, dishes and pots. All great. Thanks Maravilla and VRBO-Real Job!
Very clean, convenient location across the street from the beach, multiple pools, wifi... Kids loved it!
Great Location! Condo was very clean and spacious. Very happy with the accomodations. Price was great - very close to the beach.
My suggestions to the owners are:
1. Fix both sliding glass doors (living room and master bed) to the patio. They stick and are hard to open.
2. Get rid of the blinds - they are starting to fall apart - replace with standard drapes.
2. Need a full size frying pan - there was 1 small pan which was not suitable to make breakfast.
All in all, I would highly recommend this property!!