About the property
- House5651 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Private Home - 7 Bedrooms / 6.5 Baths - Sleeps 23
Sawmill Run Lodge is one of our most popular vacation home rentals and has recently been extensively renovated throughout. This home offers an expansive multi-level space with fantastic amenities perfect for large groups and families and it is all within a five-minute walk from the ski lifts. The home’s main level great room, kitchen and dining area features a spacious layout with vaulted ceilings, large windows and five decks off of the house, where you can take in all of the gorgeous views of Peak 8.
LOCATION – This home is located in the Four O’Clock Run neighborhood near the base of Peak 8. You can access the base of Peak 8 by walking two blocks down Sawmill Run Rd or take the Breckenridge Free Ride shuttle stop located approximately two blocks away on Ski Hill Rd.
AMENITIES – With seven bedrooms including two master king suites, two king bedrooms and three bunk bedrooms, your group will have plenty of space, comfort and privacy. The kitchen features custom cherry cabinetry, granite countertops, top-of-the-line appliances and bar chair seating. In addition, there are two large dining tables in the living and dining area that each seat up to eight with additional counter seating for three in the kitchen. Gather in the living room for a warm fire, relaxation and conversation. The south-facing front deck has an eight-person hot tub with cedar patio furniture and views of Peak 8 and the Breckenridge Ski Resort. On the lower level there is an entertainment space that includes a family room with a large flat screen TV with cable, billiards table and high-top seating.
Property at a Glance
• 7 Bedrooms / 6.5 Baths / 5,651 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 23 – 4 Kings, 3 Captain’s Bunks (Twin Over Queen), 2 Day Beds with 2 Twin Trundles, 1 Single Bunk (Twin Over Twin) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in the upper level Landing)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 8
• Four O’Clock Run Neighborhood – Peak 8
• Location to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 2 blocks (0.1 miles) to One Ski Hill Place Peak 8 located off Saw Mill Run Rd. or 2 blocks to Four O'Clock Run access off Four O'Clock Run Rd.
o Shuttle – 3 blocks (0.3 miles/5 min. walk) to Free Ride Shuttle located on Ski Hill Rd.
o Main Street – 1.5 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 19 people (8 – dining area table, 8 – living/dining area table, 3 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Great Room
• Living Room (main level) – Gas fireplace, flat screen TV with cable, Blu-ray DVD player & Sonos audio system with Bluetooth connectivity
• Landing (upper level) – Sleeper sofa, flat screen TV with Rocker chairs with individual speakers & headphone jack
• Recreation Room – Sitting area, large flat screen TV with cable, billiards table, dining table & high-tops
• Laundry – Full-size washer & dryer located in main level Laundry Room
• Mud Room
• Outdoor Patio – Private hot tub, small dining tables & propane grill
• Parking – 3 car garage – 3 outdoor spaces – 6 spaces total
• Dogs allowed – up to 2 with arrangement at booking and security deposit
• No Smoking
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Imagine a signature collection of exclusive mountain vacation rentals in Breckenridge. Picture extravagant ski homes, true ski-in/ski-out condos and extreme comfort at the end of your ski day. Welcome to VisitBreck in Breckenridge, Colorado. Renting and managing over 120 properties, we are Breckenridge's luxury vacation rental company. Our premium properties, friendly staff and superior customer service - your perfect mountain vacation.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Beautiful home for family getaway!
Beautiful home and more than adequate for the 10 of us over The Thanksgiving holiday! Very comfortable and homey! We would highly recommend it for large family or group.
Great home, appliance were 'ok', location was perfect
Great for big family
Lots of space for family
We loved the location and setup of this home . Close to town , room for everyone . Kids loved the hot tub and seeing the red foxes every day !
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees