|Space||1,332 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
The Ski Hill Condos are among the best year-round vacation rentals in Breckenridge. This large two- bedroom plus loft, which has the space of a three bedroom, comfortably accommodates eight guests and is perfect for your group of friends or family. It features a spacious living room and separate dining area, both with beautiful views of historic downtown Breckenridge.
LOCATION – Ski Hill Condos are located on the corner of Ski Hill Rd. and Park Ave in Breckenridge. They sit one block from Main Street, two blocks from the gondola, and half a block from the free shuttle stop. Just a few minutes on the shuttle and you will find yourself at the slopes. Downtown does not get much closer than this with shopping, dining and nightlife only a block away.
AMENITIES – The decor warmly integrates the rocky mountain style with all the comforts of home. This condo is suited with a queen-size bed in both the Master Suite and the Queen bedroom. The Loft offers two twin size beds and a bathroom of its own. The kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. You will find plenty of entertainment in the living room area with a flat screen TV, DVD player, books, games and a CD/radio with iPod connection for hours of fun. In addition to these amenities, you can warm up instantly after a day on the slopes by the gas fireplace in the living room or by a visit to the outdoor hot tubs. With its amenities and proximity to Main St. and the slopes, the Ski Hill condos are a great way to spend a vacation here in Breckenridge!
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms + Loft / 3 Baths (Full) / 1,332 s.f. / 3rd Floor / Columbia Building
• Sleeps 8 – 2 Queens, 2 Twins, 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Baldy Mountain & downtown Breckenridge
• Ski Hill Condominiums – Peak 8 Neighborhood
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 0.3 mile walk to Gondola or 1.5 mile drive to Peak 8 base
o Shuttle – 250 ft. to free shuttle located on Ski Hill Rd.
o Main St – 0.2 miles to Main St.
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 people (9 – dining area table, 1 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, flat Screen TV & DVD player
• Laundry – Coin operated washer & dryer located on 2nd floor of the building
• Hot Tub/Pool – Outdoor hot tub & pool (seasonal) located in common area
• Parking – Covered parking with 1 space available – 1 parking space total
• No Pets / No Smoking
Imagine a signature collection of exclusive mountain vacation rentals in Breckenridge. Picture extravagant ski homes, true ski-in/ski-out condos and extreme comfort at the end of your ski day. Welcome to Pinnacle Lodging in Breckenridge, Colorado. Renting and managing over 120 properties, we are Breckenridge's luxury vacation rental company. Our premium properties, friendly staff and superior customer service - your perfect mountain vacation.
Great place to stay. Clean, great location, comfortable. Only wish there was more hot water!
Had a great weekend in Breck in this perfectly located property. Walking distance to town as well as the gondola.
The condo was exactly as pictured. Very spacious! The location is ideal as it is a short walk to Main Street. We had a lovely stay! Thanks so much!
We had a great time in Breckenridge. The property was clean and comfortable. Yes it's decorated like LL Bean and Plow and Hearth got married and had a baby, but it works in the mountains! Our family of 5 had plenty of space but also felt cozy in the living room watching a movie.
We loved the proximity to downtown Breck, very easy to walk to shops, restaurants, and the river.
The only downside was the street noise with the windows open. Park/Hwy 9 has a lot of traffic, busses and trucks.
It was a great place and I would stay there again.
The condo has a perfect location that is close to main street, the ski hill, gondola, and river walk. The property was clean, and looked just as pictured online. I will absolutely book this property again for a future vacation!
1. Location was fantastic just steps away from town of Breck.
2. Good size. Living room, dining area and kitchen provide plenty of space. Nicely decorated cabin feel.
3. Pool/hot tub area was great for kids. plenty of space to grill too.
1. Only giving us one parking spot was a real bummer. We had two families, two cars, 8 people total. We had to spend at least 30 minutes every day to get and move the other families car. i don't know how you provide for/sleep for 8 people and only provide parking for one car. This was a real pain and there were PLENTY of open spaces in the lot while we were there in the summer, week of 4th of july. I even offered to pay extra for an extra spot, and they said no.
2. Needs better curtains. the light came in early and woke the kids up easily (parents know the value of having your kids sleep in an extra hour)
3. Needs new chairs in living room. you really sink down considerably in the older leather chairs.
I don't think we would stay here again because of the parking, which is too bad because it's a nice place to crash.
We stayed here for a few days, the location cant be beat! You can ski to within 200 feet of your front door, and can walk 3 minutes to to gondola and 5 minutes to main street. Pinnacle lodging was very easy to deal with and quite friendly. Overall it was a great trip. Thank you for sharing your condo with us. We will definitely be returning.