|Space||4,447 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Located near Peak 8 – Sleeps 13 – Close to Ski Slopes
Cawha Outlook Chalet, located near Peak 8, offers 4,447 s.f. of ultra-luxurious high-end living. This 5 bedroom / 5.5 bath home boasts a gorgeous Great Room with high ceilings, a beautiful stone gas fireplace, hardwood floors and Douglas fir beams throughout to give it an elegant and rustic feel. The gourmet kitchen is any chef’s dream with granite countertops, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances and a dine-in breakfast bar. The open dining area is surrounded by windows that showcase the spectacular mountain views. The Cawha Outlook Chalet is a beautiful, luxury home that is a must-see and a must-book vacation!
Location - This custom home is located in The Estates at Snowy Point near the base of Peak 8. It is located within walking distance (approximately 300 yards) to the 4 O’clock Ski Run when conditions permit. The Breckenridge Free Ride shuttle stop is located approximately 5 blocks away on Ski Hill Rd to give you easy ski slope access (See Satellite Overview in Photos).
Amenities - The Cawha Outlook Chalet has everything you need for a comfortable and memorable stay. If you are not in the mood to cook there is a gas grill located on the main level deck. The deck has plenty of outdoor seating for everyone to enjoy while taking in the amazing views of Baldy Mountain during the summer months. After a big day of activities you can relax and unwind in your own private hot tub located on the lower level patio. In addition to the main floor living area, an additional family room is located in the lower level. The family room area comes complete with a minibar, wine fridge and a small living area with a flat screen TV. For the athletes in the group, there is a yoga room with a stationary bike and a small flat screen TV.
Property at a Glance
• 5 Bedrooms / 5.5 Baths / 4,447 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 13 – 3 Kings, 2 Twins, 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin Over Full) & 1 Single Bunk (Twin Over Twin)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Baldy Mountain, Peak 8, 9 & 10
• The Estates at Snowy Point - Peak 8
• Location to Shuttle / Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes - 1 mile to ski lifts Peak 8 base
o Shuttle - 5 blocks (0.4 miles) to Free Ride Shuttle located on Ski Hill Rd.
o Main St - 1.4 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 18 people (10 - Dining Room Table, 4 - Kitchen Island Counter, 4 - Dining Table in Main Level Den Area). Up to 14 people outside (8 – Picnic Table, 6 – 2 High Top Tables for 3 each)
• Gas fireplace in Great Room on main level
• Recreation Room – Small living area with flat screen TV, minibar with a wine fridge & yoga/exercise room
• Upper Decks (Main Level) - Gas grill and outdoor dining seating for 14
• Outdoor Patio (Lower Level) - Private outdoor hot tub
• 2 Car Garage (with 1 parking space available)
• Mud Room with Ski Lockers
• Laundry - 2 Full-Size Washer & Dryer Sets located on Main Level
• AWD/4WD Recommended During Winter Months
• Parking - 2 car garage (with parking for 1 vehicle) - 3 cars total
• No Pets/No Smoking
Imagine a signature collection of exclusive mountain vacation rentals in Breckenridge. Picture extravagant ski homes, true ski-in/ski-out condos and extreme comfort at the end of your ski day. Welcome to Pinnacle Lodging in Breckenridge, Colorado. Renting and managing over 120 properties, we are Breckenridge's luxury vacation rental company. Our premium properties, friendly staff and superior customer service - your perfect mountain vacation.
We recently stayed here for 5 nights with a couple families. The house itself is absolutely beautiful - better than the pictures. Technically it's ski-in/out - you walk about a block and there's access to the Snowflake lift (green). It's a bit of a hike down an embankment but definitely doable for anybody aged 3+. Amenities in the house are awesome - everybody has their own bathroom, bedrooms are big, toiletries/linens are nice. The only issues we had were with the driveway, which is very poorly plowed and thus was very icy and steep (no-go unless you had 4WD and/or snow tires), and the pre-arrival service from the property management company. They indicated that the property wouldn't have any high chairs etc for young children - and made us feel pretty terrible when we called to ask about it. The reality is that the house is setup for kids with two high chairs, a low kids-table and plenty of kids cups/plates etc. Also, the PM company could improve the language in their communications which makes you feel like a potential criminal, not a high-value client spending a lot of money to rent a nice house. That being said, whomever we contacted for an issue with the hot tub when we arrived was very helpful. We would recommend this property highly.