|Space||4,292 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
This light, bright spacious home was specifically designed to accommodate large groups and families. It allows for groups to gather in several common areas yet retreat for privacy. Guests will also love this distinctive Breckenridge vacation home for its proximity to both Main St. Breckenridge and the ski resort’s epic skiing. Advanced skiers will get a kick out of accessing the ski resort via the Burro Trail (located several blocks from the home, conditions permitting). The trail is also great for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and, when the snow melts, hiking (See Satellite Overview in Photos).
Location - This home is located in a quiet residential neighborhood near Peak 9 & 10. It also offers quick and easy access to Main St. Breckenridge less than 2 miles away where guests can enjoy shopping, dining, nightlife and all that Breckenridge has to offer.
Amenities - Casa de Alta's offers the perfect set-up for multiple families. It has a great space for entertaining everyone in your group with three separate living spaces that offer fun, comfort and privacy. Take in a game of pool upstairs in the den, watch a movie in one of the living rooms or warm up by one of the fireplaces after a big day on the slopes. If relaxing is your thing, be content to relax in the private indoor hot tub as there is no need to dash back in from the cold outdoor air!
Property at a Glance
• 6 Bedrooms / 5 Baths / 4,292 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 18 – 2 Kings, 2 Queens, 2 Single Bunks (Twin Over Twin), 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin Over Full), 3 Sleeper Sofas (1 – Upper Living Area, 1 – Main Living Area, 1 – Lower Living Area)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 8 from Front Deck
• Warrior’s Mark West Residential Neighborhood – Peak 10
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes - 2.4 miles to Peak 9 / 2.5 miles to Gondola Peak 8
o Shuttle - New Free Ride Shuttle located at the corner of Gold King Way
o Main St - 1.8 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 16 people (8 – dining area table, 8 – kitchen counter)
• Gas Fireplaces in Upper Level Living Room, Main Level Living Room & Lower Level Living Room
• Upper Level Living Room – pool table, flat screen TV, DVD Blu-Ray player, stereo, gas fireplace, sleeper sofa
• Lower Level Living Room – flat screen TV with DVD Blu-Ray player, gas fireplace, sleeper sofa
• Private indoor hot tub
• Outdoor Patio – gas grill with dining table & chairs for 10
• Ski storage with ski racks & boot dryers
• Laundry – full-size washer & dryer located in lower level laundry room
• Parking - 2 car garage with 1 space available - 2 outdoor spaces - 3 spaces total
• Dogs allowed - up to 2 - with arrangement at booking and security deposit
Imagine a signature collection of exclusive mountain vacation rentals in Breckenridge. Picture extravagant ski homes, true ski-in/ski-out condos and extreme comfort at the end of your ski day. Welcome to Pinnacle Lodging in Breckenridge, Colorado. Renting and managing over 120 properties, we are Breckenridge's luxury vacation rental company. Our premium properties, friendly staff and superior customer service - your perfect mountain vacation.
Parts of this house have worn out furniture, fixtures, and carpeting that should have been replaced years ago.
Melting snow from the roof causes the driveway to be ice covered and very dangerous to walk on every morning.
The property manager provided excellent customer service.
This is an good house for groups who can use the experts only ski in - ski out access.
The room humidifier in this house looks and acts like it is 25+ years old.