|Minimum Stay||31 nights|
• Immaculate Mediterranean-style home located in an upscale area .
• 2 large bedrooms with king beds, en suite baths.
• 3rd bedroom has a pull-out sofa bed and has been converted to an office.
• 3 full baths.
• Formal living room with sit-down bar area for entertaining.
• Formal dining room.
• Gourmet kitchen.
• Gorgeous back yard with pool, spa, bbq.
• Within walking distance to the beach, restaurants on Pacific Coast Highway/short drive to Balboa Island, South Coast Plaza, the peninsula and Fashion Island.
• The neighborhood is pet friendly and has a park at the end of the street for playtimes with other dogs and a playground for the children.
• 31-night minimum per City of Newport Beach regulations.
This property is walking distance to the best Newport Beach and Corona Del Mar has to offer and is in a very desirable neighborhood.
Spacious, light bright home is in the perfect location. Just a couple blocks to Fashion Island restaurants and shopping, Corona del Mar restaurants, or the Newport harbor in a nice family neighborhood with plenty of parking. Sit out by the pool and have breakfast or dinner, I just loved this home.
The house is within walking distance of lots of restaurants on Pacific Coast Highway and a short drive to Balboa Island, South Coast Plaza, the peninsula, & Fashion Island. Bring your family dog---the neighborhood is very pet friendly and has a park at the end of our street for playtime with other dogs and a playground for the children!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
31 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$3,000|
Minimum rental is one month per the City of Newport Beach regulations. An excess monthly utility fee above $200 for gas and $300 for electric will be deducted from the security deposit.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.