Escape the stresses of everyday life and retreat to the serene woodlands of Utica, where this 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental townhome will be the perfect home base for your getaway. With accommodations for 18, this townhouse is perfect for friends and families traveling together. The home is located near Starved Rock State Park and is at Grizzly Jack’s Grand Bear Resort, where you’ll have access to a game center, mini golf, walking trails and more for an additional fee.
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Queen Pullout Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds | Living Room: 2 Queen Pullout Beds
This log-style cabin townhome boasts 2,800 square feet of comfortable living space and has everything you need for a comfortable vacation. Step through the front door to be greeted by rustic decor, log walls, and natural sunlight shining through the numerous windows.
Step into the kitchen, which is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare your favorite recipes. Pull up a log chair to the kitchen bar and keep the chef of the group company as they whip up a home-cooked masterpiece. Enjoy your meals at the large wooden dining table with seats for 8 behind the kitchen.
Beyond the dining area is the living room, where there is a wood-burning fireplace, a comfy couch and chair, and a flat-screen TV. Vaulted ceilings and the large windows open up this space, which also features another sitting room with comfortable rocker chairs and a couch.
For fresh air, open up the door to the deck, where you can admire the woodland views and peaceful sounds of nature.
When you’re ready to call it a night, retreat to one of the spacious bedrooms. The large master bedroom features a king-sized bed, wood-burning fireplace, cable TV, queen-sized pullout sofa, and a bathtub in the room. Additionally, the master bedroom has an en suite bathroom for your convenience.
The second bedroom features 2 queen-sized beds, a wood-burning fireplace, cable TV, bathtub in the room, and an en suite bathroom with walk-in shower as well. For even more sleeping accommodations, the fourth bedroom offers 2 twin-over-full bunk beds, which are great for both kids and adults.
From this ideally-located townhome, you’ll be within walking distance of Grizzly Jack’s Grand Bear Resort recreational facilities. Enjoy mini-golf, laser tag, indoor rock climbing, and other family-fun activities. Enjoy them all when you buy tickets that can be purchased on-site when you arrive at the property.
This townhome is also situated near Starved Rock State Park and the historical Starved Rock Area, so you’ll always be within minutes of hiking, camping, and wildlife viewing. Fishing is also just minutes away at the Illinois River!
Whenever you’re not in the mood for cooking at the townhome, wine tasting and restaurants are also nearby. While you’re out and about, browse through the unique shops at Ottawa and Peru towns, also a few minutes from the townhome.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private deck, wood-burning fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, cable TV, wireless internet access, and much more
- Walking distance to Grizzly Jack’s Grand Bear Resort recreational facilities, including mini-golf, laser tag, indoor rock climbing, and other family-fun activities - Tickets must be purchased on-site and are subject to availability. Tickets are not included with the rental*
- Please note that the Grand Bear Falls Waterpark is closed for renovations
- Fantastic location - Situated right next to Starved Rock State Park and the historical Starved Rock Area, minutes from the Illinois River, wine tasting, and the towns of Ottawa and Peru!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Also note that there is a $ 35 extra person fee per night for any guest over 10 (beyond 10 guests, max 18 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in