Enjoy the beauty of historic Hardy, 'Gateway to the Ozarks', from this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house built in 1924. From the large front balcony experience the activity of the town's Main Street and seasonal view of the river. The home, which is on the National Historic Registry, features cozy upscale furnishings, an impressive kitchen, sprawling yard, and accommodations for 8. Just steps from the home is Hardy’s Main Street for restaurants, attractions, and Spring River.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
Come enjoy the changing of the leaves and the beauty of the Ozark Mountains!
Enjoy the huge balcony of this beautiful stone house with ample seating for visiting and relaxing, or canoe down Spring River.
Just adjacent to the balcony is a gas grill and an in-ground fire pit with seating, beautiful stone surroundings, and stacked wood waiting for you. All 4 seasons are the perfect time to come to Hardy!
Inside the home, you’ll find a cozy living room, featuring plush furniture and a flat-screen cable TV. Just off of the living room sits a dining area with a large farm-style table, making enjoying home-cooked meals a breeze.
Through the dining area, you’ll find a wonderfully decorated kitchen that comes fully equipped with a full refrigerator and freezer, a stove/oven combination, and a microwave. The space also offers a breakfast island with seating for 4 and large windows giving the area plenty of natural light.
The fully furnished master bedroom includes a king-sized bed and offers an en suite bathroom. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms with 2 Queen beds, 2 twin beds, and cozy lower ceilings much like and old English home.
If you’re traveling with more than 8 guests, check out Evolve listing #423090 that is located on-site with additional sleeping arrangements for 2.
-- THE LOCATION --
Situated in a lovely community, steps from both Main Street and the Spring River, this home provides easy access to fishing, kayaking, canoeing, restaurants, shopping, and the area’s historic cemetery!
Only steps from the house is the beauty of Hardy, where you can enjoy both outdoor and town activities within easy walking distance.
You can easily get out into nature at the nearby Spring River, where you can take part in multiple water sports and trout fishing, or head into the hustle and bustle of town for a bit of historic culture, along with modern entertainment and restaurants.
The area also offers multiple antique shops and fun local weekly activities! Head into town to take part in Friday Night Bingo or the Saturday Auction, just a few miles away, before unwinding with a nice meal at one of the local restaurants or coffee shops.
If you visit in the fall, you can relax and enjoy the foliage in the beauty of the mountains!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, parking, cable TVs, updated appliances, lush yard, outdoor seating, plenty of off-street parking, and much more
- Unbeatable historic location! - Steps from downtown Main Street! Short distance to the activities and beauty of Spring River
- Plenty of shopping and restaurant options nearby!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Springfield-Branson National Airport - 2300 Airport Blvd, Springfield, MO 65802 (~161 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking inside the house or on the balcony
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- If you’re traveling with more than 8 guests, check out Evolve listing #423090 that is located on-site with additional sleeping arrangements for 2.
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in