Escape to this bayside Garibaldi vacation rental townhome for a revitalizing getaway! With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sleeping accommodations for 10 lucky guests, this premium duplex offers 2,100 square feet of tastefully appointed living space right on the shores of Tillamook Bay. Relax on the spacious deck, curl up beside the rock fireplace or walk to the pier and the Port of Garibaldi during your stay at this ideally located townhome!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Queen Sleeper Sofas
Upon arrival, you’ll quickly fall in love with this townhome’s fantastic location. Unobstructed, panoramic views of beautiful Tillamook Bay, the Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad and historic Coast Guard pier and boathouse (one of the most photographed features on the Oregon Coast) meet your eyes from this bayside home.
After marveling at the sparkling waters, step inside your home-away-from-home to find an open living space with a rock fireplace, vaulted ceilings, large windows allowing the sunlight to illuminate the room, and sliding doors leading out to the spacious deck.
On cold, rainy days, curl up next to the fireplace and watch a movie or TV show on the large flat-screen cable TV. With 4 cable TVs - one in the great room and in each bedroom - you’ll have no arguments with your travel companions about what shows to watch.
Cozy up on one of the comfy couches in the great room while the chef of the group prepares a tasty meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Once breakfast, lunch, or dinner is ready, gather around the large dining table with seating for 8 in the kitchen. Additional seating is available in the great room at the poker/bumper pool table.
If you prefer your meals with a view, step through the sliding glass doors and onto the spacious deck with a table and chairs for 4. Sip your favorite beverage while catching up with your travel companions and admiring the views of the bay, railroad and pier.
When you’re ready to call it a day, retreat to one of the inviting bedrooms, which each features a queen-sized bed with brightly colored comforters and a flat-screen cable TV. Two of the bedrooms also offer en suite bathrooms with large jacuzzi tubs and walk-in showers.
Whenever you’re not relaxing at the home, venture out to explore the surrounding area of this ideally-located townhome!
Situated right on Tillamook Bay, the home offers a prime spot for endless water activities, including beachcombing, crabbing, clamming, fishing, kayaking and more.
If fishing is your game, you’re in the right place, as Garibaldi boasts a rich sport-fishing history and has many amazing salmon, tuna and halibut runs each year! After your fishing excursion, make use of the fish cleaning station, available right on the property!
From the home, you’re also an easy walk or bike ride to Port of Garibaldi, numerous restaurants, bars, shopping and the historic train, as the Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad runs in front of the house (seasonal schedule).
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, bay views, fish cleaning station, spacious deck with patio furniture, balcony, rock fireplace, room for boat parking, small lawn space, central air conditioning, 4 cable TVs, free WiFi, poker/bumper pool table, and much more
- If you’re traveling with more than 10 guests, check the availability for Unit B (Evolve Listing #349942) which is right next to this unit within the same duplex with a connecting door, and can sleep 10 additional guests
- Great bayside location - Steps from beautiful Tillamook Bay, and just a short walk or bike ride away from Port of Garibaldi, numerous restaurants, bars, shopping and the historic train!
- Nearest Airport: Portland International Airport - 7000 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97218, (~122 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- If evidence of a pet is found at property, an additional fee of $250 will be imposed
- Events, parties and large gatherings are considered with prior homeowner approval if you are renting the other unit within the duplex at the same time (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in