Constructed in 2002, with a spectacular view of the mountains and about 300m from precious maritime landscape and beaches, is located in a residential area in Marbella, in the Spanish Costa del Sol. Just 3km from the villa is Puerto José Banús, one of the best sporting ports on the world.
Villa Fénix provides:
- 7 bedrooms; 4 rooms with one double bed each, and 3 rooms with two individual beds each (one of which has an independent patio). One of the bedrooms with individual beds only accessible by staircase and without bathroom on the same floor.
- 6 bathrooms and 1 half bath
- A spacious lounge with 3 sofas, a fireplace, a library, 2 coffee tables, and a large round dining room table with 6 steel chairs
- A small living room with a sofa and a wooden table with 4 chairs
- Large kitchen with a vitro-ceramic stove, oven, dishwasher, 2 refrigerators, kitchen furniture, a large olive cabinet for kitchenware, a rectangular wooden table with 6 chairs, microwave, deep-fryer, etc.