Your ultimate alpine adventure awaits you at this 1-bedroom, 1-bath Kirkwood vacation rental condo that can comfortably sleep 4. From cross-country skiing to snowshoeing, this condo is in a prime location with ski-in/ski-out access to the community. Great for a couples retreat or families vacationing with kids, there's no better way to experience the diverse terrain of Kirkwood than from this condo! Return after a day on the slopes to relax on the patio or warm up by the pellet stove!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
This condo will quickly feel like the ultimate home-away-from-home with its warm and inviting ambiance. The main living area includes a fully equipped kitchen, featuring brand new appliances, colorful tiles, and a large breakfast bar with seating for 4.
Adjacent to the kitchen is a quaint living room equipped with everything you need to unwind after a day on the slopes. The space includes a pellet stove, a comfortable sofa, and flat-screen Smart TV, along with a twin-over-twin bunk bed for additional sleeping accommodations.
The bedroom combines rustic furnishings with vibrant colors, giving it a cozy, natural feel. A full-bathroom lies down the hall, equipped with a tub-shower combo.
Relax and recharge on the back patio while taking in stunning views of the meadow and mountains.
The condo is ideally located just steps from the slopes, as well as the village. With ski in/ski out access to the community and just a short walk from restaurants and other attractions, there's no need to pile in the car.
With an abundance of snow still in the area, this home is in the perfect location for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing.
An outdoor enthusiast's dream, you'll be able to enjoy outdoor activities year-round straight from the front door. Whether you're a skier, snowboarder, hiker, or mountain biker, you'll love exploring the surrounding mountains that never have any crowds!
One of only a handful of condos in the complex that has direct access to the meadow, this home is ideal for weddings.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen Smart TV, free WiFi, pellet stove, air conditioning, heating, patio, luxury linens, reserved parking for 1 vehicle, and more
- Unbeatable Kirkwood location - Steps from the slopes, quick walk to the village, and hiking/mountain biking trails starting at the front door
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport - 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~80 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (dogs only, maximum 1 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in