About the property
- House1974 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 nights
3 Bedroom 2.5 bath 1,973 square feet New Home
Nestled up against the local park and minutes from Downtown, and all the best East Nashville restaurants and shops. Open floor plan containing 5 beds and sleeps up to 10 people. Parking onsite. Professional maid service making sure upon arrival you have a clean home ready for your stay.
4k tv, pool table, washer and dryer, 100mbps free wifi, record player with bluetooth hookup, fully functional kitchen, private master suite patio deck with rocking chairs, backyard deck with patio furniture, backs up to park, dog friendly (under 20lbs).
- Parking only in right half of long driveway (do not block House A spots). There is plenty of room for 2 cars or more on the right side of driveway only.
- Quiet Hours 10:00pm-9:00am (strictly enforced at risk of deposit +)
- Respect the neighbors and the neighborhood (failing to do so will result in loss of deposit)
- Do not disturb neighbors, do not disturb people in Unit A house EVER for any reason
- Only small dogs allowed (20lbs or under) No Cats
- There is a $25 charge per dog, per night. This will be added to your total seperately
- Each guest over 6 guests will be an extra $35 per guest per night
- Cleaning base price is $135
- Check-in at 3pm
- Check-out at 11am
- No more than 10 people can sleep at the property, no more than 10 people can be at the property at anytime without notice to management
- No unregistered guests allowed on the property
- All guest who choose to use the 2nd level deck do so at their own risk. The owners/management are not responsible for any harm that comes to a guest by using the deck or pool table.
- If you take trash out please make sure it is Unit B’s trash cans and not A. Unit B is located on side of house.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and towels are included at the start of your visit, daily maid service is not included in your rental rate. Towels and linens or any other items are not permitted to be removed from the home.
- No refunds will be given for weather conditions.
- The home is privately owned, the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuable of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
- Although children under the age of 12 are allowed to stay at the house the home is not "baby proof". Parents must be responsible for their children while at the home.
- By booking you understand that entrance to the home is based on your ability to download the “august” app for keyless entry.
- No drugs, glitter, or confetti
- No unannounced visitors or guests without permission
- Please respect the house and leave it in the same general condition you arrived in. Our cleaning staff will wash all linens and do general cleanup of home. If you used a bed leave it unmade.
- Guests are liable for ANY damages to the property or properties belongings caused during their stay.
- Left items that a guest wants shipped will be shipping costs + $35 for the time it takes to retrieve item and take it to a shipping center.
- If any of the above rules are broken we reserve the right to remove guests with no refund, and withhold the full security deposit.
- By booking your stay you automatically agree to these rules.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
Real Estate Agent, guitar player and travel enthusiast!
Jeff purchased this House in 2017
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great place to stay in Music City!
Had an amazing experience, House is basically brand new and has plenty of room for a larger groups. House was clean and contained plenty of linens and blankets for our group. Property owner Jeff is great to work with, he responds quickly if you have any questions and he went above and beyond to make our stay perfect. Highly recommend this property, it is less than a 10min Uber or Lyft ride to broadway and is close to some other nice areas in east Nashville.
Thanks Justin, glad you guys had a great time you are welcome back anytime!
Great home in East Nashville
We had a great time staying at this property. The home was clean and the location is great! I would definitely stay at the property again.
Beautiful, peaceful retreat!
The house was a perfect getaway from the bustle of the city. It was clean, well-stocked, comfortable. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that we didn't have any hot water the last 2 mornings we were there. Other than that, highly recommend this property.
Never notified us of problem with hot water during stay and have never had a complaint about hot water. Hot water works and is a brand new water heater and house:
We will be back!
House was awsome! We loved it! Very close to downtown, great food nearby! Excited to see it next time when some more of the nearby properties have been renovated. Only complaint is mosquitos very out.... no prob, just bring some bug spray next time!
Jeff was fantastic to work with. He replied immediately, answered all of my questions and provided detailed information regarding the check-in/check-out process in addition to suggestions on activities, restaurants and night-life. The property was in excellent condition, clean and stocked with plenty of fresh towels, linens and kitchen supplies. Having 3 large bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms was perfect for our family. We would definitely recommend this property to others!
Thank you Sheri! You are welcome back anytime!