Experience some of Colorado's best fishing, hiking, and mountain biking from this amazing Grand Lake vacation rental condo with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. This mountain retreat can accommodate 6 guests and is great for families, friends, or couples traveling together seeking an outdoorsy vacation. Wake up to uninterrupted views of the Rocky Mountains each morning from this perfectly situated condo!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
This Grand Lake condo is the perfect stepping off point to explore the Rocky Mountain region!
The interior of this home features homey furnishings, mountain-inspired decor, and natural wood elements to create a rustic feel. After a day of exploring lay down on the suede sectional and kick your feet up on the coffee table.
Cuddle up with blankets and warm toes by the gas fireplace on snowy nights! Play favorite movies and snack on home-made popcorn for the perfect in-home activity.
Prepare delicious snacks in the fully equipped kitchen for a day out on the slopes! Sit at the breakfast bar and enjoy a fresh fruit bowl with yogurt and granola to keep you full and energized all day long.
Fall fast asleep on the king-sized bed in the master bedroom. Wake up to incredible mountain views on your private balcony and take in the peaceful surroundings. You'll fall in love with the master bathroom as it features 3 large skylight windows that offer stunning views of the open valley outside!
Located on the Soda Springs Ranch, you'll have access to fantastic community amenities! Spend your days lounging by the seasonal pool, shooting hoops at the basketball court, or working out in the fitness center. Challenge friends to a friendly game of racquetball or poker in the clubhouse!
You won't have to venture far to access the region's most notable attractions! Hike nature trails at Rocky Mountain National Park for picture-perfect scenery. After working up an appetite, take a short 10-minute stroll to the nearby Stillwater Grill.
It's certainly hard to beat this Grand Lake condos fantastic location! You'll be minutes from the beautiful shores of Grand Lake and Lake Granby, giving you easy access to a myriad of water-based recreational activities.
In the winter months, Grand Lake becomes a haven for snowmobilers, cross-country skiers, and snowshoers with miles of scenic trails to explore. After your day's adventures, sip on a cup of hot cocoa with sweet marshmallows to warm up!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, 3 cable TVs (2 flat-screen), DVD player, gas fireplace, back patio, gas grill, master suite balcony, stunning views, and much more
- Located within the Soda Springs Ranch complex, guests can enjoy access to the clubhouse, seasonal pool & jacuzzi, charcoal grill, basketball courts, fitness center, and children's play set
- Incredible Grand Lake location! Easy access to hiking, biking, lake activities, skiing, snowmobiling, and excellent dining options
- Closest Commercial Airport - Denver International Airport, 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~119 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note: This unit does not have air conditioning