About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
Year-round vacation home that accommodates 14 people.
If you’re looking to share some wonderful relaxing times with your close friends and family, we’ve got just the place for you. You’ll love getting away any time of year to our cozy log home.
• The cabin features a deck overlooking the pond with gas grill, patio set
•Backyard fire pit, kids playground with sand box
• Spacious cathedral ceiling great room, fully equipped kitchen with large dining table.
• WIFI, games, puzzles, dvd with movies, toys for kids, foosball
• Master bedroom suite has a queen size bed, private bath with Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower
• 2nd bedroom has one queen bed.
• 3rd bedroom has two full beds and one twin.
• 4th bedroom has two full beds and one twin.
• Futon couch
• Bathroom downstairs with separate bath and shower (clean towels and toiletries provided)
• Laundry room with washer and dryer, detergent provided
• 2 kayaks and bikes
• Lake Petenwell 4 miles away, with beach and covered picnic area, boat launch
• 40 minutes from Wisconsin Dells
There’s plenty of fun for everyone!
• Biking (several bikes available at cabin)
• Campfire pit
• Horseback riding 20 minutes away
• Snowmobile and ATV trails right off of property
• Skiing (Tomah, Cascade, Devil's Mountain, Granite Peak)
• Volleyball net
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
The cabin was amazing and inside you can find all the things that you need
A very nice place. Just a few things overlooked. Loved the woodburning fireplace, dining area, deck.
This cabin was beautiful and had many high end touches while still feeling like a cabin. We were very impressed and greatly anticipated using the jetted tub and shower in the master bath. That was our biggest disappointment with this cabin. I thought I would take a nice bath while waiting for the rest of our group to arrive. When I started to fill the tub the water had a brown look. We thought at first that there must be a lot of minerals in the water. When I felt the water it was barely luke warm. I emptied the tub(it was only half full at this time). I rinsed it and started it again. The water looked the same. I turned it off and waited a half an hour. There was still hardly any hot water at that time. When several hours later there was finally hot water, I turned on the jets. The bubbles created by the jets were an orangish-brown. They left a ring around the tub that would not rinse off with water. Perhaps the jetted tub was just not cleaned well? The Water in any other faucet did not look brown. When anyone used the shower, they soon ran out of hot water. The hot water tank is way too small for a home of this size. Maybe a tankless, on demand water heater would be better? Especially for a home that has four bedrooms. The only electrical outlet by the master bath vanity did not work.
While the master is lovely and spacious, do not expect too much privacy. It has lovely french doors, but they do not have any type of curtain, just glass. The master is also basically a loft with only partial walls.
It should also be noted for anyone renting this, that the two nice size tv's are for DVDs only. There is no satellite/antenna for regular channels. It does not list TV as an amenity, but they are seen in the photo's so we just assumed. Not a great issue since we really wanted to spend time together-not watching TV. Just a heads up for anyone thinking to rent a place for a playoff weekend or something. It would be nice to have an antenna to get a few channels.
The only other things it lacked were;
1) pot holders(we had to use bath towels to remove hot items from the oven)
2) dish clothes and towels(only paper towels provided)
3) hand towels for the bathrooms
4) a towel bar or hook in the first floor bath
5) no plug for the main floor bath tub
6) gas fireplace in master did not work
We sound picky, but when you pay a lot you expect things to work.
The cabin was clean and spacious.
With a few minor adjustments this could be a perfect place!
Our family of 10 stayed here between Christmas and New Year’s. We had plenty of room to visit with each other, cook, and sleep. The cabin was very clean and comfortable. The big wood burning fireplace was great. We enjoyed it very much while watching the snow fall outside. The cabin was very private but only a short distance from a main road. Thank you to Agnes, who responded to my texts almost immediately when I had a question. I would highly recommend this property.
Amazing place! Great house! Relaxing vacation!
Incredible vacation in a lovely home! we had a great time with our friends! very clean and very cozy home! Now this is one of our favorite places
Golf trip with a group
The house is beautiful and the setting peaceful. Perfect if you have s large group of people. Lots of sleeping arrangements and gathering space ideal for dining and lounging. If you are golfing at Sand Valley with a group it's perfect.
Exactly as expected! Secluded but comfortable
The cabin was excellent for our group of 12. We had plenty of space. The back deck and fire pit area were excellent to accommodate our large group gatherings. It was secluded but not off the path. Easy access to roads, grocery, etc.
We would stay again!