|Space||4,000 sq. ft.|
This house is situated in beautiful blue mountain beach, Florida in the heart of scenic highway 30a just 10 miles from destine to the west and 15 miles from panama city beach to the east. 30a is a scenic drive along the emerald coast that is speckled with unique artsy beach communities, each with their special flare and appeal. Seaside hosts weekly concerts and movies and has eclectic shops and great local restaurants. If you travel further east on 30a you will reach Alys beach which also hosts weekly outdoor concerts and movies. Further east is rosemary beach, which again has unique shops and eateries. A 22 mile paved walking/jogging/biking trail extends the length of 30a and passes beautiful beaches, coastal dune lakes, and picturesque beach towns. Bike/kayak rentals, restaurants, and shopping are all within walking distance of the house. We are across the street from the sugar white sands and emerald waters that have been voted one of the top 10 beaches. Beach access (with parking, shower, and restrooms) is also across the street from our home.
Boutique shopping and dining can be found at watercolor and seaside, approximately 4 miles to the east. Four major shopping, dining and entertainment destinations are within 25 miles. Grand boulevard’s restaurants and shops are only eight miles west. Just two miles further is silver sands factory stores with over 100 designer names. Continue west for 5 more miles to destine commons, a premier lifestyle center anchored by bass pro shops and 14-theater rave motion pictures. An easy 25-mile drive to the east is panama city’s new pier park, a mega outdoor shopping mall consisting of over a million square feet of specialty shops, retailers, and restaurants - plus the 16-cinema grand theater.
This Property Comes With Wireless Internet / WiFi
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 14)
• Master Suite: First Floor (1) King Bed
• Second Master Suite: First Floor (1) King Bed
• Third Bedroom: First Floor (2) Twin over Twin Bunk Beds
• Den/Living Rooms: First Floor (3) Queen Sleeper Sofa
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 14)
• Third Master Suite: Second Floor (1) King Bed
• Fourth Master Suite: Second Floor (1) King Bed
• Sixth Bedroom: Second Floor (2) Twin over Twin Bunk Beds
• Den/Living Rooms: Second Floor (2) Queen Sleeper Sofas (1) Twin Day Bed w/ (1) Twin Trundle Bed
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee ($150), deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional 3% fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00 PM CST.
• Check-Out is by 10:00 AM CST.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. Must have 1 adult for every 2 persons under the age of 25.
• The Damage Waiver has been charged in the event something within our property is accidentally damaged during your stay. However there is a monetary limit of coverage that varies per property. All claims must be reported and approved by management in order to be covered by the damage waiver. Please inquire as to the monetary limit this property
Perfect 4 Weddings / Reunions!! Full Gulf Views, Huge Pool! Steps from the Sand!
We stayed in Unit B, the downstairs portion of this listing.
The location is great! The house is across the street from the public access to the beach. The beach is quiet and clean. Also, it is just minutes away from fantastic local dining. We thoroughly enjoyed the small town feel of Blue Mountain Beach.
Having a private pool right in the backyard was wonderful. We practically lived out there. The bathrooms in the house are super nice, as well. Unit B was spacious and we were able to relax during our stay.
Spent spring break with my daughter and grands. We had plenty of room and just rented downstairs unit. Well
keep home. The back yard with pool and hot tub was great. Close to grocery store, restaurants and shopping. Walkover to beach was very close. Parking was good. Quiet neighborhood. Will go back Decks were great.
My husband and I recently stayed in this lovely home, along with our sons and their families. With the two king bedrooms, bunk room, two sofa beds and a day bed with trundle, all 14 of us slept comfortably, and we only rented the upstairs section!!
The kitchen was well stocked and the layout of the house was well-planned. The three deck areas were a popular hangout for the adults and we all loved the pool area, hot tub and grill.
We were so close to the beach, but not right on it, which was a plus since we had 7 grandchildren with us who were age 8 and under.
It was nice and peaceful -- just what we all needed -- and we were still close enough to shop for groceries, sundries and beach supplies, as well as make several excursions into Destin for many fun activities for all ages.
It was a wonderful experience. We all had a grand experience and made many happy memories. Thank you so much!
My extended family and I just recently returned from staying at this beautiful home for a week. We would highly recommend this place for a large group. We used both levels since we had 18 staying the week. The rooms are so nice and decorated beautifully. Since we had a kitchen on each level it was easy to make meals for our group. The pool and yard was great and we were only a few steps to the beach. With a large group, this place is PERFECT! We had nice large bedrooms and baths and even a laundry area. We only ate out a few times, but there are so many great places to go if you choose. I loved the quiet neighborhood area and especially loved that the beach was not crowded. If you only want one floor for a smaller group, you will have everything you need on one level-plus the pool. The Sanddollar One Management Team was great. We could not be happier with our stay in this place!
My wife and I have vacationed in the destin area for years and have never stayed In a place this nice. The owners have decorated this place perfectly to make you have the total beach experience. The walk to the beach was literally just steps-cross right over the street and you are on the beach access. The beach was fantastic! It was never over crowed like most hotel/condo locations, where you have to go out early just to claim a spot on the beach. The home is also convenient to Destin(15 min) Panama City beach (25 min) Seaside (8 mins). This truly is the greatest place to stay at the beach!! We will definitely stay here the next time we come!!