Enjoy easy access to the ocean when you escape to this amazing 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental in McKinleyville, California. With enough space to sleep 6 guests, this 1,420 square foot home comes with your own private hot tub to ensure a luxury getaway whether you’re traveling with friends, family or other couples!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Upon entering ‘Clam Beach House’, you’ll be amazed by the wall of glass windows and sliding doors where the stunning views are unobstructed on the bluff above the 7-mile stretch of Clam Beach. Whether you’re out on the spacious deck or relaxing inside, you won’t miss seeing the waves crashing on the shores or the beautiful sunset falling behind the sea.
Sink into the leather sofa in the living room and watch your favorite shows on the flat screen cable TV while you enjoy snacks you prepared in the fully-equipped kitchen.
When you are spent from playing at the beach all day, warm up and unwind in the hot tub right below the deck. It’s the perfect way to end your fun-filled day before you retreat to a comfy queen-sized bed in one of the 3 bedrooms for a peaceful slumber while you revamp for the next day.
With the Arcata-Eureka Airport being less than 10 minutes away, you can easily fly in and be at your vacation rental in minutes, hassle free! You’ll love staying at this house, as it is a great central point for going to all of the beaches and lagoons. Feel like going for a scenic drive? The Redwoods National Park is less than an hour away!
This property is only 10 minutes South of Trinidad and 10 minutes North of downtown McKinleyville where you can enjoy many great restaurants, stores, a movie theater and Six Rivers Brewery.
Want to go for a bike ride? Hammond Trail begins at the entrance of Clam Beach and has paved trails all the way to Arcata!
This location is perfect if you are visiting someone you know who attends Humboldt State University as it is only 10 minutes away and Eureka is just a few minute further from there!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, vast balcony with ocean views, private hot tub, flat-screen TV, in-unit laundry machine, pellet stove and more
- Great McKinleyville location - enjoy easy access to beaches, lagoons, restaurants, shops, Eureka, Arcata-Eureka Airport, Humboldt State University, Hammond Trail and more!
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $100/stay fee (max 2 dogs) Please clean up after your pet.
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that there is a cottage on the same property occupied by the owner. It is not connected and there are no outward facing windows - it is very private, but on the same land.