|Space||1,150 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Come and enjoy the White Sand and most beautiful beach in the world! Where Paradise meets Reality, our beach home will become your Home Away from Home. Located in the quiet Thomas Drive area, your family will be able to Relax at night and Play during the day. Fun Family Attractions and Restaurants within walking distance.
Space to sleep up to 9 people with all the conveniences of home including your own garage and fenced in yard. No overcrowded hotel parking and walking miles to your room.
Walking distance to many great places for dining such as Capt'n Jacks Seafood Buffet, Liza's Kitchen, Finn's Surf Shack and more! Hammerhead Fred's, Mellow Mushroom, Spinnakers, Club LaVala and Panama City Beach Winery are less than a mile away, but Ms. Newby’s is even closer!
Fun Attractions Emerald Falls is less than a mile away while other activities such as Wonderworks, Ripley's, Zoo World, Gulf World, and Ship Wreck Island Waterpark are less than 5 minutes away. Pier Park is a short drive for great shopping, dining, and entertainment!
Enjoy what the sea has to offer by visiting Captain Anderson's Marina on Thomas Drive. Go Deep Sea Fishing on a charter boat or rent a boat for the day. Also located nearby is St. Andrews State Park with ferry rides to Shell Island with beautiful beaches, shelling, and wild life. Stop by Mr. Surf Shop to rent paddle boards, surfboards, skimboards and bikes to enjoy during your visit.
Bring your golf clubs and golf at the 18 holes Signal Hill Golf Course less than 2 miles away from the house. Miniature Golf and recreation center within walking distance at Emerald Falls on Thomas Drive for the children.
Located close to the Panama City Beach Naval Base for military families who wish to enjoy the amenities the Naval Base has to offer.
Home Descriptions (9ft ceilings throughout home)
• Guest Rooms 1- (Master Bedroom) King Size bed with Private Master Bathroom, Ceiling Fan, HDTV
• Guest Room 2- Queen Size bed, Ceiling Fan
• Guest Room 3- Bunk Beds with Twin over Full, Ceiling Fan
• Dining Room features a large table that accommodates up to 9 people with additional seating at bar.
• Living Room has a queen sleeper sofa, loveseat, Ceiling Fan, HDTV, and BlueRay/DVD/VCR player.
• Kitchen is fully equipped kitchen, refrigerator w/ icemaker, dishwasher, oven/stove, microwave, with pot/pans/utensils/coffee maker, blender, slowcooker, etc.
• Laundry room with washer/dryer, iron, and ironing board.
• Two car garage extra space for the kids to play.
• Beach access #16 closest to the house (900ft) walk or drive! Public parking making it easy to load up the car and take all your stuff to the beach in one trip.
• R.Seltzer Park is also a short walk and has public parking along with restrooms, showers and a handicap accessibility ramp.
• A doggie beach is located at Pier Park
• Several boat access spots located on North Lagoon behind our home.
Our home is located on the quiet end of Thomas Drive. Less traffic but plenty of activities. Best beaches in Florida, family activities, lots of outdoor activities and an Upbeat nightlife! This property is between the beach and the lagoon. Prefect for those who want to fish as well as visit the beach.
Private Beach House two blocks from the beach! Boat ramp right around the corner if you want to bring your boat.
Just down the street from Ms. Newby's, Hammerhead Fred's, Spinnaker, Club LaVela, and Pineapple Willies!
The house was perfect for my family. It was very spacious. It felt like home. The only improvements would be the carpet need to be replaced the tile and landscaping needs improvement. Overall it was very quant and the neighborhood was very quiet. It was very close to the beach and other places. I would stay there again. Thanks
This is definitely a spacious house and it's definitely 2 blocks or so to the beach. The problem is that the 2 block walk to the beach is not that pleasant and if you're carrying a lot of beach paraphernalia with you, the 2 blocks might as well be 2 miles. We stayed here instead of right on the beach because the house was pet friendly and it had a yard for our dog. Unfortunately, the yard had a lot of burrs and after the second one in our dog's paw, we decided not to use it. This house would probably work for a large family who needs space and privacy.
I'll break it down as follows:
-very large kitchen with plenty of dishes, pans and utensils. Very well stocked kitchen. All the kitchenware was nice and in good condition.
- Very spacious bedrooms, bathrooms and living room.
- Very cute furnishings (although the couch could use a good clean).
- Comfortable beds. Plenty of towels.
- Washer and dryer was a big plus
- Ample parking. Enough for 4 average cars.
- Close to gas station in case you need something
- Close to Richard Seltzer park and beach (better to drive)
-Close to fun activities like mini-golf, arcade, Ripley's and shopping (Walmart).
- Quiet at night.
- on the corner of a small intersection and while it wasn't that busy, there were still plenty of cars going by.
- Area is not that nice although it didn't appear unsafe. There are smaller apartments and condos across the way and they are seem run down. Area feels very disjointed. There are apartments, houses, businesses all in the general area of the house. The zoning is strange.
- The back yard has no grass or chairs or even lighting for night. It's really not a usable space even for a dog. It has dried grass/burrs and sand. Not sure why owner doesn't at least try to make it a little nicer and have outdoor lighting. This is Florida, people want to be able to sit outside.
-The master bedroom carpet really needs to be replaced. Very flat and dirty and you can feel the carpet tacks on the threshold to the room.
- There was no dressers in the rooms. At the very least, you need to put one in the master. We ended up living out of our suitcases for a week.
- The house smells like stale smoke and whatever they used to try to mask the smell. This is not the owners fault because they have a sign for no smoking. I suspect it's from people who broke the rules.
All in all, not a bad house, it might work for a large group.
The amenities here are perfect and allow for comfort and function. It's close to the beach and other entertainment areas but quiet enough to sleep peacefully. The value is awesome and I plan on booking here again! I love being able to take our dachshunds and they were very comfortable and relaxed in the home atmosphere. The garage was nice and easily accessible. I used the washer and dryer which was a nice convenance. We would consider buying if it ever became available!! Thanks again. The only thing I would update is the check in and out time to make sure it is the same on all the homeaway correspondences. Perfect vacation home!
House was clean and cool when we arrived.
There were plenty of dishes to use !
Everything was great, and we will use again next year!
Ad says 7 min walk to beach... Takes 4-5.
Beach was clean and clear.
Garage did smell like smokers lived there before or maybe the family before us, no big deal. Thanks again for new family memories!
Lovely house to stay in. My family and I had a great visit. I would recommend this house to anyone stayin in Panama City beach.
We had an amazing time in Panama City, felt very at home at the beach house. It was very pretty. The location of the house is close to all attractions, stores, and the beach which is in walking distance. Highly recommend
Pier Park 7 Miles, Frank Brown Park 7 Miles, Captain Anderson's Marina 2 Miles, Club La Vela 1.1 Miles, Emeral Coast Bingo 1.7 Miles, Gulf World Marine Park 6.3 Miles, Indy Speedway and Sling Shot 1 Mile, MB Miller County Pier 3.7 Miles, Ms. Newby's .7 Miles, Signal Hill Golf Course 1.5 Miles, St. Andrew's State Park 3 Miles, Bay Town Trolley, Naval Support Activity Panama City 4 Miles, Zoo World 2 Miles
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Fall and Winter
Sep 3 2017 - Feb 28 2018
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$150 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Minimum 3 night rental (Check-In 3pm CST and Check-Out 10am CST).
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.