About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
Located in Historic Highland Beach and just 4 miles from downtown Annapolis, this lovely 2 story beach house has all the comforts of home, including a deck off of the master bedroom. This year round retreat comes with 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. While beautifully decorated, this house comes complete with linens, a modern gourmet kitchen, all kitchenware, cable and wifi. The sun porch with skylights, off of the kitchen, and the spacious backyard make a perfect space for entertaining indoors or out.
This perfect retreat is just 1 block from the beach with warm sand and the soothing sounds of waves crashing on the beach. Its the perfect beach for families, complete with playground, and chairs and benches to watch the sunset or sunrise. Swimming and walks on the pier provide an exciting, yet restful, retreat for any family or the fishing is great!
Highland beach is conveniently located near shopping malls, grocery stores, and delectable seafood restaurants. It is truly a home away from home.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Beach access fantastic but 4.8M from town
The house is in a wonderful quiet beach community setting, and much better on the inside than the exterior photo suggests. I would definitely stay again, but few items of note:
1. Owner rep was wonderful to work with - timely, accurate, accommodating, and professional.
2. House is big and easy for a crowd, plenty of couches, bathrooms, beds, living space, great yard, and extremely well stocked kitchen, including dishwater, vitamix, full size fridge, and plenty of cookware. Not fancy, but very comfortable.
3. 2 blocks from private community beach with view of the bay; quiet community, nice for strolling.
4. No pull out couch but the blow-up air mattress was fantastic.
5. Comfortable beds, plenty of linens, TV in every room, fast wifi.
1. No washer/dryer but same-day laundry service is nearby and inexpensive.
2. The house is NOT plotted correctly on the map. Address is not Annapolis, but Highland Beach. It is about 4.8 miles from downtown and not walkable distance. Amenities are not walkable. Need a car or bike. Nice bike ride 25 min to town. Uber was easy - normally 10 minute wait for $8 to $12 to town.
3. House could use a deep cleaning.