(2) Lovely dormitory-styled bedrooms on upper level of 2 story, 5 bedroom/4.5 bathroom home offers a unique, women's-only shared lodging space designed for mature, mid-career, full time employed women seeking a safe, quiet, welcoming nest to retreat to at days end.
Two airy bedroom /bathroom ensuite appointed w/ all furnishings & accessories: Twin beds w/ cotton jersey sheets/plush blankets/memory foam pillows; Carpet; Central air & heat + Ceiling fan; Walk-in closet shared w/ your suitemates, so only @ 2ft of hanging space per person.
Attached skylit bathroom w/ rainfall shower head; Private toilet room w/ refreshing bidet toilet. [Housemates replenish their own consumable, personal daily care items: Soaps, shampoos, toilet paper, etc. This is not a B&B... not a hotel… it is a long term rental].
Walk-in closet shared w/ your suitemates, so only @ 2ft of hanging space per person so pack light.
This zenful homeshare concept attracts a highly diverse international community of mature, mid-career women simply focused on saving $ while working towards personal goals. Join us?
DallasHomeStay, unique shared home concept: 2-8 miles to Love Field Airport/Dallas Medical District schools & hospitals/Colleges & Universities/Downtown Dallas…. all easily reached via public transport.
Typical housemates are those on temp assignments/travel nurses/airline crew /international adventurers/visiting lecturers/serious students/ESL learners/home seekers/divorcees/transplants to Dallas.
Include #1- #5, in your request for lodging here:
1.Clear & recent headshot?
2. Reason for seeking lodging?
3. Full name? [ ID at check-in].
4. Must be full time employed/student/ or intern with regular day time work hours. Where? [Extended stay guests employed, full time, outside of the home. Or enrolled, full time, in a brick and mortar school. Sorry but no online learning nor work-from-home biz].
5. Social media name/url? [For security reasons, this is MANDATORY that you are connect to the private, secret setting, Fbook page I administer. it is where housemates can see who lives here].