The house is located in a quiet countryside area near city of Sibenik and Vodice, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. We have 2 apartments and this one is on the second floor. It's a big apartment with beautiful terrace view, 2 bedrooms (possible to accomodate 4+2), big living room + kitchen, toilete and parking. Peaceful and relaxsing place, 50m from the beach so you can enjoy the view of the sea or swim in the nearby pebble beaches.
Raslina is small village near Sibenik and Vodice ideal for summer vacation and relaxation! It's perfectly suitable for families looking to explore different nearby cites, including various biking and strolling routes. The cities of Sibenik and Vodice offer a lot of sporting activities and long summer parties for those who desire such events. There are a lot of entertaining restaurants, cocktail bars and adventure sport activities. During the summer months, you can seek entertainment in several cafes and beach bars, or visit two large night clubs “Aurora” and “Hacienda” which are located in nearby Vodice. If you are traveling with children, you can visit the Sibenik Children’s Festival which was first held in 1958 and has the goal of developing all art forms of children’s creativity. You can also attend the Evenings of Choirs (held in order to promote the choral tradition of Sibenik and its surrounding area), the Evenings of Dalmatian Chansons (festival of the best Croatian performers, songwriters and composers, named the best cultural event of Šibenik in 1998 and 1999), organ summer school and the Sibenik cultural summer.
Sibenik is a city with a turbulent past which is evident from its numerous cultural monuments such as the following:
* St. Michael’s fortress (built between 15th and 17th centuries)
* St. Nicholas fortress (built to protect the city from Turkish attacks from the sea in the 16th century)
* St. John’s fortress (built in 1646)
* Barone fortress (also built in 1646 and had significant role in protecting the city from Turkish attacks)
* St. Jacob’s cathedral (construction lasted for more than 100 years, entirely made of stone)
* St. Francis church (built in 14th century, represents gothic style without decorative elements)
* Four wells (public city cistern built because of frequent draughts, renovated and used today to serve the purpose of a city stage in the various cultural events; there is a café and wine bar “Azimut” in the basement of this complex).
My recommendations for visiting places around Sibenik:
* National Park Krka
* National Park Kornati
* Prukljan lake
* Bungee jumping from the Šibenik bridge (the only bungee jump from a bridge in Croatia)
* The channel of St. Ante
* Beach Banj in Sibenik
For more information please contact me...