Escape to the Pocono Lake area, near the shores of Arrowhead Lake, for a relaxing getaway in this spacious 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 8. This property boasts 1,455 square-feet of living space, a large outdoor deck and an unbeatable location. Nestled in the private Arrowhead Lake Community, enjoy an abundance of amenities along with quick access to nearby lakes and beaches.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Daybed with Twin Trundle
Decorated in warm tones and embellished with wood accents, you’ll immediately feel at ease upon entering this house. Natural light and warmth fill the main level through large windows that line the walls.
The living room offers you and your loved ones a relaxing retreat after long days on the lake, featuring a flat screen cable TV, gas-burning fireplace and comfortable furnishings.
Wrapped around the corner from the living room lies a fully-equipped kitchen that includes granite countertops and a breakfast bar with seating for 3. Gather around and enjoy your home cooked meals at the dining table set for 6.
Off the kitchen are 2 of the 3 bedrooms and a full bathroom equipped with a tub-shower combo.
Head upstairs and walk through the beautiful French doors to reach the master bedroom. The space boasts a queen bed and ensuite bathroom featuring a walk-in shower and jetted bathtub. Early risers can look forward to a breath of fresh morning air from the private balcony.
Perfect for entertaining and relaxing, the back deck includes a shaded patio table set for 6 and a gas grill along with picturesque views of the surrounding forest.
‘The Cuckoo’s Nest’ is in a prime location for you and your travel companions to explore Pocono Lake and all the year-round activities the area has to offer. Only 5 minutes walking distance from the lake and beach, enjoy quick access to numerous water activities including kayaking, fishing and boating.
Located in the gated Arrowhead Lake Community, you and your guests will have access to an abundance of local amenities including 2 lakes, 3 community pools, and workout facilities for an additional fee.
Get out and get active by taking advantage of the numerous hiking and biking trails nearby in the Lackawanna State Forest.
Spend warm summer days at the Camelback Lodge water park, or visit Kalahari Resort for thrilling theme park rides and water slides.
For the colder months, shred the fresh powder at Jack Frost Ski Resort or Big Boulder Ski Area, both located only 30 minutes away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, window unit air conditioners in all bedrooms, flat screen cable TV, wireless internet access, foosball table, private balcony, huge deck, gas grill, patio furniture and more!
- Enjoy access to various communal amenities for an additional fee, including sport courts, pools, kayak rentals, and a fitness facility
- Incredible location - 5 minutes walking distance from the lake/beach. Short distance from numerous area attractions including Jack Frost Ski Resort and Camelback Lodge
- The Amenity Fees for the Arrowhead Community Lake Association are mandatory from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- You will also need to pay gate cards and amenity fees after submitting the rental registration form. Each vehicle must be registered with ALCA and must have its own parking permit and access card. Access card fee is $15/car, processing transaction fee is $20, and amenity fees are $8 daily/person OR $30 weekly/person (ages 12 and up). These fees are charged by ALCA and are NOT included in your rental charges.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note: a $15 per vehicle registration fee will need to be purchased independently after booking
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- You will also need to pay gate cards, processing and amenity fees after submitting the rental registration form. Each vehicle must be registered with ALCA and must have its own parking permit and access card.
- Access card fee is $15/car, processing fee is $20 and amenity fees are $8 daily/person OR $30 weekly/person (ages 12 and up). These fees are charged by the HOA and are NOT included in your rental charges.