|Minimum Stay||5 - 10 nights|
Book Direct for the Best Rates - Call Us at 866-284-2544
Kihei beach is a moderately sized six story beachfront property located in north Kihei. It offers sweeping views of Kahoolawe, Molokini and the dazzling pacific ocean and a friendly casual atmosphere. Fronting the property is sugar beach, well known for it’s romantic sunsets, great swimming, miles of unspoiled strolling beach and seasonal whale watching. Kihei beach offers central air conditioning, oceanfront pool area, gas barbecues, laundry facilities and free parking and free wireless high-speed internet. The interiors include fully equipped kitchens, cable television, free local phone service, private lanais and luxury linens supplied directly by Ali’i resorts.
Kihei beach offers:
-central air conditioning
-oceanfront pool area
The interiors include:
-fully equipped kitchens
-free local phone service
-complimentary high-speed wireless internet service
-luxury linens supplied directly by Ali’i resorts
- we do not require you to clean sheets and towels before your departure ... We do the departure clean.
- no cleaning fee for stays over 5 days.
- extra cleanings are available for purchase.
- ask about our return guest program.
**PLEASE NOTE: Quotes for over 1 year out are not eligible to be confirmed. Bookings are accepted up to 1 year in advance; subject to availability. Reservations confirmed with a deposit will receive an official Ali'i Resorts confirmation letter.**
Alii Resorts will retain your email address for marketing and promotional communications. We will not ever sell or provide your personal information to outside sources. You are able to unsubscribe from our email communications at any time.
Street Address: 36 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI, 96753
The Kihei Condos are the best in all Kihei. We've stayed there many times and are never disappointed. The grounds are always clean & well maintained. Staff is very friendly.
1. The view is amazing…just like the pictures.
2. Condo has been updated
3. Management company is awesome! Great customer service and communication. Not only are they extremely friendly but they really seemed to care that we enjoy our visit. Seriously loved them and will definitely use them again.
4. Wonderful location. Away from the hustle of town but with a great Shaved ice, coffee shop and ABC store across the street.
5. One of the best “barefoot walking on” beaches I’ve seen in Hawaii. Very soft sand and few rocks. Loved it!
1. Old building - Though interior is updated you can see the age in the hallways and trashed elevator that doesn’t work sometimes.
2. The AC is terrible. It does fine on the main living room but the bed room remained stuffy no matter what we tried. It was sooooo hard to sleep. This could have ruined our entire trip but the management company (not the owner) was sweet enough to drive over and physically block the main AC vent with cardboard which forced the air into the bedroom. This literally saved our vacation. Thank you, Susan and Dora! A 20 dollar closable AC vent in the living room would have fixed this problem but the owner is too cheap to buy it. (That’s where you lost me, man.)
3. Internet it frustratingly slow. What should have taken 10 minutes of catching up on work emails would take hours wasting valuable vacation time.
4. Plumbing. Every now and then when you’d flush the toilet it or turn on the shower, you’d get a big waft of the the unmistakable smell sewage. At least it didn’t happen all the time, but it was gross.
5. The showers. Even though the bathrooms have been updated, the design is dumb. The way it’s set up (with a glass half wall instead of a sliding door or curtain), it’s impossible to turn on the shower without getting splashed with those first few seconds of cold water. It’s also impossible to actually take a shower without getting water all over the bathroom floor.
Would we stay here again?
This place isn’t terrible, but it’s just not good enough. The best thing about this condo was the management company, location and the view, but guess what…there are thousands of condo’s in Maui with a great location/view.
There are plenty of condos available with owners who are willing to go out of their way make sure there place feels like a home away from home. This place feels doesn’t feel like a home. It feels like rental property.
From the moment we entered the condo, we knew we would be happy. The large patio doors open up to the ocean/ beach view. Loved the fact that this condo's lanai was open on the north west side, offering a better view of the beach. The kitchen is very well equipped with all the necessary cooking tools. They even provide dishwashing soap ,laundry pods and spices. There is a farmers market across the street as well as a convinience store (ABC) , bakery( you must go there for the masaladas! ) as well as a Hawaiian shaved iced location that was constantly busy. Having 2 bathrooms was a bonus. The bed was comfortable and the large closet was packed with lots of hangers, something you don't get even in a hotel! They also provide lots of bath towels, 2 beach towels, beach chairs and small cooler. If you love walking the beach, this is the spot for you. I would definitely recommend this condo, we had a fantastic time.
I loved everything about this place. It was clean, perfect view of the beach and sunsets. The central location made it easy to get around Maui, so my husband and I were able to tour most of Maui in just a short stay. The staff was really nice and easy to work with. Parking was great and always available. I would definitely come back and stay here at Kihei Beach.
Clean place that was recently renovated. We are glad we chose Kihei beach resort, it is right at the ocean front! We utilized the kitchen to cook meals and ate on the lanai, with beautiful sunset. Staff are nice and helpful. South Kihei is a great location, accessible to all parts of Maui. Also it is the dry area of the island.
The ideal launching location for all island activities.