Escape to the scenic seaside village of Greenport in this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental apartment that comfortably sleeps 4. Located in the heart of Greenport Village, enjoy quick access to fine restaurants, exceptional shopping and numerous local attractions. Boasting 1,850 square-feet of living space and an abundance of amenities, experience the historical charm and vibrant community of The North Fork from this Greenport apartment.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
Adorned in local art and beach-themed accents, you’ll love the coastal ambiance of this apartment. Enter the home into an inviting living room that includes comfortable leather furnishings along with a decorative brick fireplace.
Through the French door opening off the living room lies a spacious dining room that features a beautiful table set for 6, large windows and a decorative brick fireplace. Adjacent to the dining area is a fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare your favorite homestyle meals. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, modern finishings, a flat screen smart TV with Netflix and streaming capabilities and a half-wall counter with ample counter space and 4 bar stools.
Down the hall are 2 light and airy bedrooms that feature the same coastal colors and accents as the main living area. The master bedroom boasts a king bed, gorgeous hand hewn beams, large walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom. A second full bathroom lies off the hallway and includes a large vanity and walk-in shower.
This Greenport vacation rental apartment is centrally located in the heart of the village behind Sterling Square, but lies a couple of blocks out from all the commotion to give you and your travel companions peace and quiet during your stay.
Only 2 short blocks from Main Street and 3 blocks from Front Street, indulge in the rich culture scene of Greenport at one of the various wineries and delicious seafood restaurants. Pick up some fresh fruits and veggies at the farmer's market, or go on an adventure and hop a ferry to Shelter Island.
Head down to Sterling Creek, only 200 meters down the street, and watch the boating activity in Greenport Harbor and go for a swim off the dock.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, wireless internet access, flat screen smart TV, gas grill, patio furniture and more!
- Centrally located in the heart of Greenport Village - enjoy quick access to numerous restaurants, wineries, antique shops and boutiques
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- This property is not suitable for young children
- Please note that there are 2 other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- A cleaning fee of $125 must be paid upon your arrival
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in