|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book at Palms of Destin!
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Floatable Rentals, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise & Floatable Rentals available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. This Great GROUND FLOOR unit looks directly out to the Pool!
3. Destin's Largest Lagoon Pool with five waterfalls,and whirlpool, fitness center
4. Less than 3 miles from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop
5. Complimentary, air conditioned beach shuttle to beach access beside Back Porch restaurant. Additional shuttles run to Destin Commons and Harborwalk Village.
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Kid's playground, tennis and basketball courts!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. On our website, Destinresorts.net
3. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*At the time of check-in, the Palms of Destin will place a pre-authorization hold on your credit card in the amount of $250. This hold on your card will be released at the time of check-out, pending all borrowed items have been returned (towels, key cards, etc).
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1450 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
You'll never want to leave the Palms of Destin! Stay here for a true 'resort' experience.
Palms Resort #2103 is a ground floor 'Junior Suite', which is a 1 bedroom with a separate bunk room and 2 full sized bathrooms, one with a walk in shower. The master has a king sized bed. The bunk room, which is a separate room with a door, has a twin-sized trundle bed suitable for children or small adults, a television and its own bathroom entry. There's a pull out sofa bed in the living room. There is a washer and dryer in the unit.
Located on 15 beautiful acres, The Palms of Destin Resort and Conference Center offers an unbeatable, upscale experience in the heart of Destin at an affordable price. As an exclusive guest you will enjoy Destin’s largest lagoon pool beneath swaying palms or simply enjoy our many amenities including kid's activities, fitness center, kids playground, tennis and basketball courts. You'll also be within waking distance of Joe's Crab Shack, Bubba Gump Shrimp Factory, The Back Porch (a Destin classic), Ruth's Chris Steak House, Jim-N-Nick's BBQ and Hooters.
The 11,000 square foot, 259,000 gallon zero entry pool is DESTIN’S LARGEST LAGOON POOL! You'll be blown away by the 5 dancing waterfalls, walking bridges and spacious lounging area. There's a 21,000 gallon heated pool, children's splash area and whirlpool spa.
The Palms of Destin Resort features a 2,265 square foot state-of-the-art fitness center including elliptical cardio treadmills, cross trainers, bikes and summit trainers each having a personal entertainment system.
The Palms of Destin offers full size basketball courts and two lighted tennis courts, with complimentary equipment available from guest services in the resort lobby. The Palms of Destin also offers lessons and clinics taught by USPTA and USPTR tennis professionals.
Seasonally, the resort offers a complimentary three-minute air conditioned beach shuttle to the beach access beside the Back Porch restaurant from 10am-10pm. Additional shuttles run to Destin Commons and Harborwalk Village.
Escape to the Palms of Destin Resort for a vacation that will make lasting memories.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Our stay at the Destin Palm Resort was awesome. Our room was great with all the amenities of home and well kept/ clean. All the great spots for adventure and water fun was in great proximity. Not to forget the outside pools and hot tub on the property. We really enjoyed our stay and p,an on visiting again. Thanks
We absolutely loved our stay! The condo was gorgeous, fully stocked, comfortable, and clean! We'll definitely stay here again!!!
Nice ground floor room. Clean and you can not beat the price.
This property was amazing!The pool, hot tub and all the other amenities the Palms offers is great!!Its off the strip and near everything Destin has to offer!They have a shuttle that transports you to and from the public beach which is really helpful since parking can be crucial!I will definitely stay here everytime I come to Destin!
The place is near by the beautiful beaches and market. The staff was friendly and the place kept rela nice. Definitely will come back again.