At Mountain Magic, you will find your own personal retreat among the 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, expansive front and back yards, and modern updates within. This immaculately clean and beautifully decorated home is located in the Gardner Mountain neighborhood, tucked just 1 mile from restaurants and shops at The Y off HWY 50, walking distance to Alpina Coffee Cafe, a short bike ride to the beach and Camp Richardson fun and adventure. Only 6 miles to Heavenly Mountain Resort for year-round activity.
Treat yourself to a day of nearby hiking, then return home to the private hot tub, personal sauna upstairs, bonus game room with pool table, or kick back by the fireplace and watch a movie or game on the 50” Smart TV in front of the gas fireplace in the mountain decor of the living room.
This home has spaces for each family member to adore. The kids of the group will love their upstairs bedroom with 3 twin beds, couch, TV to watch shows and play games on, Blu-ray player with movie collection and Fire TV Stick with Alexa voice remote streaming media player.
This home has comfortable sleeping and dining for 9 people including children, or 8 people maximum in a group of all adults.
- 4 Bedrooms (2 queen beds, 1 full bed, 3 twin beds)
- 2 Bathrooms (upstairs bath includes sauna)
- Hot tub
- Patio with propane BBQ
- Fully fenced massive backyard with wooden “porch swing,” horseshoes, and room to roam
- Pool Table and bonus game room with fridge and wet bar
- Gas fireplace
- 50-inch LED Smart TV in living room
- Blu-ray player and large selection of movies provided
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa voice remote streaming media player
- Smart HDTV in the master bedroom
- HDTV with Blu-ray player in the kids room
- HDTV in the third bedroom
- Free wifi throughout
- Portable JBL Flip 2 Speakers to play your music
- Fully stocked kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- Dining table for 6 with 2 more at the kitchen bar
- Washer and dryer in garage/game room
- Parking: you may park up to 4 cars at the home, all in the private driveway (there is no garage as it has been converted into the game room)
- Walking distance to: The Y shops and restaurants, Alpina Coffee Cafe, South Lake Brewing Company, - Raley’s grocery store, South Shore Bikes for rentals, and more!
- Enjoy close proximity to: Camp Richardson, Heavenly Mountain Resort, Sierra at Tahoe, Pope beach, Baldwin beach, Kiva beach, as well as hiking, biking, and cross-country skiing trails.
The dining room seats 10 with additional space for 2 at the kitchen counter. Cook a meal under a skylight in the kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The living room with gas fireplace has comfortable seating to watch the large Smart TV.
There are 2 bedrooms downstairs, one with a queen bed and the other with a full bed. They share the full bathroom with walk-in shower. The queen bedroom has a HDTV.
The converted garage houses the pool table, bar, and plenty of stools for everyone to enjoy the action.
The master bedroom upstairs includes a queen bed and private balcony overlooking the secret garden of a backyard, the kids’ room with three twin beds and a sofa in front of the HDTV, as well as the full bathroom with a shower/tub combo and private sauna to relax your muscles after a long day.
You will fall in love with the comforts of this home inside and out. The owners take pride in the stunning cleanliness of the home, tasteful mountain theme decorated throughout, and they will always make certain the home is stocked with coffee and a good movie collection. They want you to make as many memories within as they have!
Please note: dogs or pets of any kind are not allowed in this home, and the home does not have air conditioning.
VHR Permit: 007407