** Please note that rates are quoted in USD unless otherwise noted **
Plan your next getaway to 'MacDonnell’s Landing,' a luxurious, waterfront 5-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom vacation rental house in Picton, Ontario. Boasting 3,200 square feet, this home has more than enough room to accommodate 10 guests, making it the perfect home-away-from-home for any group. With easy lake access, picturesque views of the sheltered cove, and a massive screened-in veranda, this property is unbeatable!
Bedroom 1 (Prinyer Suite): King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Adolphus Suite): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Amherst Suite): Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Quinte Suite): Queen Bed | Bedroom 5 (Briscoe Room): Queen Bed
Upon arriving at this charming lakefront retreat, you’ll immediately fall in love with the beautiful property. With a private patio and gardens, open veranda with a view of the expansive lawn and neighboring farmland and a screened-in veranda, complete with ceiling fan and furniture overlooking Prinyers Cove, the serene yard is sure to become your favorite spot throughout your stay.
Not only does the property offer a peaceful place to unwind, but it is also an outdoor enthusiast’s dream, as it includes a marina, where guests have access to a launch ramp, canoes and areas to swim and fish.
Just as beautiful as the exterior surroundings is the interior of the home, where elegant hardwood and tiled floors meet your feet, while exquisite paintings along the walls meet your eyes.
This spacious home offers splendid views and the ultimate spot to rejuvenate. With numerous places to lounge around, including two living areas with plush furniture, a reading nook and outdoor verandas, you couldn’t ask for a better place to relax and recharge.
The chef of the group will be delighted by the extensive, gourmet kitchen that is fully-equipped with beautiful cabinets, stainless steel appliances and extravagant granite countertops. A large peninsula stands in the middle, providing extra room to prepare and serve meals.
When you’re ready to wind down for the night, retreat to one of the 5 bedrooms for a peaceful slumber. The master bedroom has a slipper bathtub to soak away all your stresses from your busy schedule of everyday life before slipping under the covers of the king-sized bed.
With easy access to a plethora of activities, this property is in a prime location!
Spend your day on the water, cruising, sailing or fishing. Go biking on quiet country roads, visit hiking conservation areas, go horseback riding, golfing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, tour wineries or sample the local restaurant cuisine and fresh market produce.
There are special events throughout the year, including wine, music, art and maple syrup festivals, antique and garden shows and community fairs, so check the event calendars to see what events are scheduled for your visit!
Go shopping in local boutiques and art galleries, see a show at the theatre or visit a spa.
This property is also located just 5 minutes from the nearest winery, 10 minutes from Lake on the Mountain, 20 minutes from the town of Picton and 40 minutes from the Sandbanks beaches, ensuring endless activities to suit anyone’s tastes!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, spacious waterfront yard, a private patio and gardens, open veranda, a screened-in veranda, flat-screen Satellite TV, free WiFi, and more!
- Water activities abound at the lakefront property's marina, featuring a launch ramp, canoes and areas to fish!
- Great location - Easy access to water cruising, sailing, fishing, biking, hiking, horseback riding, golfing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, touring wineries, Lake on the Mountain and Sandbanks Beaches!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Toronto Pearson International Airport, 6301 Silver Dart Dr, Mississauga, ON, Canada, (~156 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events or parties. Small gatherings are considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that currency quoted are in USD