|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Casa Roja and Casa del Sol are booked together - giving our guests 4 bedroom suites, two kitchens and two living areas! These adjoining homes are perfect for a large family or group.
From the charming breakfast bar window to the carefully crafted ceiling beams, Casa Del Sol is a beautifully designed work of art. This large two-bedroom villa receives the most afternoon sun out of all of the Loreto Retreats homes. With stunning views of the mountains to the west, you'll never tire of watching the sunset over the hills. Enjoy the brilliant colors while having a cold cervesa with friends around the casual sun deck table, or slip away to the viewing tower for a romantic moment with your sweetheart. Casa Del Sol is perfect for a vacation with family or friends. Plus if you need more than two bedrooms, the house is adjoined to Casa Roja, so the two villas can be rented together.
CASA DEL SOL FEATURES:
• 4 king size beds, 4 ensuite bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms
• Main floor master suite with private courtyard & en suite bathroom with shower and large soaking tub
• Second floor master suite opens onto sun deck; En suite bathroom with shower and large soaking tub
• Central garden courtyard with fountain
• Sun deck with lounge chairs, dining area, and grill station
• Gas BBQ, prep counter, and sink on sun deck
• Spiral staircase up to third floor viewing tower
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Dining table comfortably seats 6
• Air Conditioning
• High speed wifi
• TVs, DVD players, and iPod speaker deck
• 2 Washers and Dryers
Please contact us regarding any special needs.
The Loreto Bay Community is a very safe, friendly neighborhood with security guards patrolling 24 hours. It is 9km from the town of Loreto, and has become a village itself, with beautiful shops, restaurants, spas, an eco-tour office, and a small grocery store. Our vacation rental homes are all within a 4 minute walk to the beach, and you'll have access to all that the community has to offer: three pools, tennis courts, gyms, yoga classes, and one of Mexico's best golf courses. Loreto is part of a protected National Marine Park, with gorgeous islands to visit, amazing snorkeling and scuba diving, whale watching, and phenomenal fishing year round.
Casa Rojo and Casa del Sol are booked together - giving our guests 4 bedroom suites, two kitchens and two living areas! These adjoining homes are perfect for a large family of group. Rates shown include both homes.
We accept Visa or MasterCard when the reservation is booked. Rates are subject to local Mexican sales and hotel taxes.