Beautifully designed 1 bedroom with panoramic ocean views and huge terrace.
- Large living area is bright & spacious.
- Brand new queen sized pullout sofa bed.
- Ottoman stocked with magazines, games & DVDs
- TV with cable & DVD player.
- Complimentary high speed WIFI.
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout the unit.
- Kitchen is open to the living area and is fully stocked with a blender, food processor, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, stove, oven & dishwasher.
- Propane Weber BBQ for use on the terrace.
- Bedroom has a queen sized bed and plenty of closet space.
- The beautifully stone tiled bathroom has a large shower that always has hot water!
- The terrace has 2 comfy chairs & 1 sun lounger, as well as a table and 4 chairs for al fresco dining.
- Snorkelling equipment, body boards, pool noodles, a cooler bag, beach chairs & a beach umbrella for your use.
Although this is a condo, not a hotel, you have full access to the resort amenities including:
- 2 pools (one is family friendly, one is adults only)
- Poolside sun loungers & seating area
- Gazebo covered hot tub
- Air conditioned gym
- 24 hour security
- Plenty of free parking
- Onsite restaurant, bar, and gelato shop
We live in Canada but are readily available via phone and email at any time, and can direct you to our wonderful contact on the Island who can assist with anything you may need.
Please note that La Vista Azul is NOT located in Grace Bay (hence the awesome price!). The condo is in the lovely Turtle Cove neighbourhood, which has some amazing restaurants/bars/cafes, a marina, a beautiful beach and fabulous snorkeling. It is however a very easy 10 minute drive to get to Grace Bay if you want to visit. If you are feeling adventurous, you can even walk the entire way along the beach.
Our home offers you a place to vacation in luxury without paying the Grace Bay prices. The money you save will more than cover a car rental for all or part of your stay, so that you can explore some of the many incredible places Providenciales has to offer, including: - Taylor Bay - Sapodilla Bay - Chalk Sound - Long Bay - Pelican beach - Leeward Beach - Coral Gardens - Take the ferry to North & Middle Caicos and many more wonderful adventures!
If you don't rent a bicycle or a car, you are really missing out on all the magical places providenciales has to offer.
There is no public transport on Providenciales. There are taxis, but to get the most out of your stay we highly recommend you rent a car, for at least part of your trip. It is very reasonable to do so, and it gives you the flexibility to explore everything the Island has to offer.