Our custom built 3000 sq. ft. brand new home is located in the exclusive Seacrest Beach North Community on scenic 30A. Enjoy fun-filled days at the beach or pool and peaceful evenings overlooking the Forest Preserve with the sounds of nature singing you to sleep. Read the rental reviews and see what previous guests say! One of the best houses in Seacrest that is the perfect recipe for relaxation and family memory making!
Rental includes 10 beach cruiser bikes that are available for your use during your stay.
Our Cape Cod style home with cedar shake exterior features 3 spacious master suites, each with king sized beds and private baths, a bunk room with private bath,, screened porch overlooking the Forest Preserve, 2nd den for additional TV viewing and a 3rd floor tower area. This home has 10’ ceilings and hardwood floors throughout, comfortably sleeps 10 and includes the use of extra beach chairs, umbrellas and 10 bikes for exploring the neighborhood and surrounding shops and restaurants.
Nestled between Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach, Seacrest is an ideal place for families and people of all ages. Relax and enjoy the white sandy beaches and turquoise waters of the Gulf or grab your favorite book and lay out by the 12,000 sq. ft pool. Explore the walking paths throughout the neighborhood, bike along scenic 30-A, enjoy the free concerts and outdoor movies on the lawn, dine at casual and gourmet restaurants, and top off each day with a trip to the ice cream parlor and candy store.
• 1st floor master bedroom with king sized bed, dresser, flat screen TV and private bath including double vanities
• Spacious hallway foyer featuring lockers for each person to store their shoes, hats and beach gear
• Laundry room with brick floors, full sized washer and dryer and deep farm sink
• Spacious family room with coffer ceilings, 55' HD TV and comfortable sectional sofas and chairs providing ample seating for movie or game watching
• Separate dining area with a pine farm table and seating for 12
• Fully stocked kitchen including all Stainless Steel appliances, farm sink and an island with 4 bar chairs for casual dining or conversation
• Screened porch overlooking the Forest Preserve featuring comfortable seating to enjoy your morning coffee or favorite book as well as an additional table with seating for six for dining or playing games
• Open deck with lounge chairs and gas grill.
• Master Bedroom with king sized bed, dresser, walk in closet, flat screen TV and private bath including double vanities
• 2nd Bedroom with king sized bed, dresser, flat screen TV and private bath
• Bunkroom including 2 twin bunks and 2 double bunks with a private tub bathroom
• Second family room with comfortable sofa and chair, 42” flat screen HD TV for additional viewing
• Covered balcony with beautiful view of the neighborhood, sunsets and nighttime celestial viewing
• Office area with high top table and chairs, flat screen TV, wet bar with mini-refrigerator
GARAGE LEVEL (a.k.a. the "beach, bike, and beverage room").
• Lighted outdoor shower to wash away the day’s sand
• 10 adult bikes
• 10 backpack beach chairs and 2 umbrellas
• Beach toys, boogie boards, etc.
• Refrigerator to store your beach beverages