RECENTLY REMODELED AND FURNISHED
Cozy apartment located inside a Historical 1908 Colonial style building. Completely remodeled with great care to preserve its history yet adapted for modern day convenience, the apt features a cozy bedroom; a fully-stocked kitchen, a large living room with a brand new sofa bed and a new 55" TV.
The physical address is 4710 Reiger Avenue, Dallas, TX. Conveniently located near Lakewood, Downtown, Uptown, Lower Greenville, West Village, Deep Ellum, American Airlines Center, Dallas Convention Center, Arts District, Design District and all major Metroplex areas.
The apt is located on the Second Floor and accessible both through the main entrance by the front porch or through the bedroom in the back. Private off-street parking is available for one (1) vehicle on the back of the building.
Through the back entrance, you walk into the bedroom where a brand new queen bed awaits you next to a recliner. A TV, and a small closet with hangers and ironing board is also available for your convenience. Step into the next room where you’ll have access to all the necessary kitchen essentials to prepare a great meal. A narrow corridor gives you access to the beautifully remodeled bathroom on the right. The living room sports a sofa bed that easily converts into a queen bed to accommodate two extra guests.
- Major Appliances, Pots, Silverware, Cookware, Serving Plates and all necessary Kitchen Essentials
- Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, Trash Bags, Dishwasher Soap, Filtered Water, Ice and toilet paper.
- Towels, Hair Dryer, Iron and Ironing board, hangers.
- Free WI-FI
- Voice enabled Amazon Fire TV stick and NETFLIX. No cable available.
- Extra Sheets and Pillows available.
- Washer and Dryer available inside the building.
- Some Works of Art available for sale upon request.
*Guests are now welcomed to a Fridge and Pantry Menu with assorted refreshments and snack selections.
ABOUT SECURITY DEPOSIT
- Guest is required to purchase a $59 Property Damage Protection provided by CSA Travel Protection.
- Guest is required to make a $100 Security Deposit refundable within a week after check out. Security Deposit is used, but not limited, to cover for any Guest purchases from the Fridge and Pantry Menu Selections available at the apartment for our guests' convenience.