|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Home!
1. Destin Adventurer: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy two free admissions each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Destiny/Destin Princess Fishing, Gilligan's Parasailing, Destination Segway Tours, and Unlimited DVD Rentals!
2. Access to Villages of Crystal Beach neighborhood amenities: Fabulous Lagoon Pool, Hot tub, Grilling/Lounge area, and Seasonal Trolley to the beach.
3. 500 yards to Crystal Beach!
4. Right across from the fabulous Villages of Crystal Beach Lagoon Pool! Sleeps 16
5. Brand new furnishings throughout April 2015! Gorgeous!
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Less than 1 mile from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This gorgeous home is not available for rent to adults under age 25. No exceptions.*
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $2200 per month + $1000 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Chill out at 'Gone Gulfin', a fantastic 6 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath house in the Villages of Crystal beach. Plenty of room for the whole group, world class pool, tiki bar, central location - what more could you want out of a vacation home?
Gone Gulfin is newer construction, furnished with an eye for detail.
There are 6 bedrooms:
a ground floor master suite with a king bed
a second floor king bedroom
a second floor queen bedroom
a third floor queen bedroom
another third floor queen bedroom
and a third floor bedroom with bunks beds and two twin folding rollaway sleeper beds.
Prepare dinner in the high end kitchen with granite countertops, tile, and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy eating with your group in the large dining room with seating for eight. There is also additional seating at the kitchen bar or on your private balcony.
Located in charming Crystal Beach, which is a Seaside-like development on the east side of Destin, this highly desirable gated neighborhood has attractive, lush landscaping and is maintained in pristine condition.
The pool and spa area is unbelievable, something you'd find in a world class resort. The lagoon style pool is 30,000 square feet of gorgeous, sparkling clean water, with a walk-in area, three waterfalls, a spa, lavish landscaping, and plenty of sitting areas for your group to enjoy. It also has surround sound, a flat screen TV, grilling area and a Tiki Bar to help you relax and get in the beach groove.
Gone Gulfin also has a full sized laundry room with a washer & dryer, two parking spots in the driveway, as well as an additional overflow parking lot.
Please note that there are parking restrictions within the Villages of Crystal Beach. There are two parking spaces available in the driveway of the home with an overflow lot for one additional vehicle. Trailers, boats, and motorcycles are not allowed within the community gates; alternate parking arrangements will need to be made for these items.
It's a terrific residential area, yet close to restaurants and activities in Destin. Walk the 500 yards to the beach, or hop on the free, seasonal trolley.
Nearby are 6 miles of paved trails - perfect for both walking or biking.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations~
Hi, my name is Jasmine Edwards Meade and I just recently booked 5 rentals with Real Joy Vacations for Memorial day weekend. I have been to Destin numerous of times and this had to be the best experience I have had with the choice of housing. I got married on May 27, 2016 and with all the wedding planning for a destination wedding I wanted to provide my family and friends with the best housing. I knew it was going to be a busy weekend because of the holiday and finding somewhere to stay for only 4 nights was a hassle until I got in touch with one of the representatives with Real Joy Vacations that allowed us to stay for 4 nights. My family and friends are still talking about how they enjoyed everything. The houses were very clean, spacious, and most importantly affordable. Everything we needed was right in place at the house. I had 2 houses with couples in them and they loved how the pool was directly across the street and it was walking distance to every house we rented. I just want to say Real Joy Vacations definitely made my destination wedding one to remember and I know I will be booking with them in the future!!!!!