Sleeps 8, 3 br/3 Bth, Gamerm,Flat Driveway,Firepit,Fireplace,Cozy House in Trees
- english, spanish
About Cheryl Harte
Mountain Serenity Rentals selects the best vacation rental properties in Angel Fire to offer to you. My husband and I more than 12 years of experience owning vacation rental properties in Angel Fire and working with travelers to offer memorable vacation experiences. Everything we do for travelers is focused in one of these areas: - Offering high quality properties that are clean, up-to-date and well-maintained - Providing features that encourage family time and lead to meaningful experiences - Service, service, service – being responsive, helping you plan vacation details, we’re hands-on, communicating with you through the process Now we are working with other owners to offer travelers high quality properties with features they’ll love, resulting in an unforgettable vacation rental experience. Come to the Mountains! Cheryl & Eric Harte
Why Cheryl Harte chose Angel Fire
This home is close to Monte Verde Lake and is a 5 minute walk there for your family. It has easy access with a flat U-shaped driveway. It's the perfect setup for a 1-2 families.
What makes this House unique
Top benefits! 1) Location! Walkable to the lake 2) Great value for 1-2 families (3 full bathrooms!) 3) Easy access in the winter - flat driveway, easy to get to
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 9:00 AM
$200 penalty if evidence of smoking is found
$200 penalty if evidence of pets is found
Minimum age of primary renter:25
TRASH - please haul away trash to the dumpsters in Angel Fire. There's a $50 penalty if trash is left behind
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
The house was spacious, clean, and close to town. The kitchen was well stocked and beds were comfortable.
We had a great stay! Cheryl was incredibly helpful prior to our trip on helping with planning, getting discount lift tickets, assisting with dining recommendations.
The property was in a great location and had everything needed.
The cabin was perfect! Close to the ski resort! We had a great time!
Loved this property! We celebrated Thanksgiving Day there. House was equipment with everything need. Defiantly be back.
Perfect, Quiet and Relaxing Getaway
The cabin exceeded all expectations during our weekend stay. It was quiet, relaxing, very easy to find and a short distance from all activities we did over the weekend. Thanks to Cheryl for also kindly mailing brochures of the many things Angel Fire had to offer during our stay weeks before our trip. The cabin was clean and cozy. My family enjoyed spending time out on both decks watching all the deer, soaking up the sun, and relaxing by the fire pit in the evening. This was my first experience with VRBO and Cheryl was amazing. She responded to all of my questions quickly and I appreciate that she assured us she was available if any issues came up. Definitely hope to return in the future!!
- Angel Fire Ski Resort - Skiing, Snow Boarding, Cross Country Skiing, Tubing, Snowshoeing
- Ice Fishing
- Sleigh Rides through the forest
- Golf Course (1 mile away) - 18-hole golf course at 8500 ft surrounded by the southern Rocky Mountains in Angel Fire.
- Mountain biking in Angel Fire has become very popular. You can bike on the trails around town or bike downhill on the ski mountain for a thrilling time. Angel Fire Resort’s trail system is ranked in the top 10 nationally and offers miles of downhill and cross-country entertainment.
- Ziplining – ride the 1 long zipline or take the whole tour with 6 zipline routes starting from simple to exhilarating.
- Hiking – hike around the Angel Fire system of trails or challenge yourself to hike to the top of Wheeler Peak, the highest point in New Mexico
- Roadrunner Tours offers wagon rides - Horse-drawn wagon ride that leads through the woods or alongside Eagle Nest Lake to a hearty fireside chuckwagon dinner.
- Music from Angel Fire brings world-class chamber music to the northern New Mexico communities of Angel Fire, Taos, Las Vegas and Raton from mid-August to early September each year. More than 35 artists who play on the world’s most celebrated stages perform an impressive array of works from the great classical, romantic, baroque and contemporary masters.
- Fly fishing the beautiful waters in and near Angel Fire, which are home to German Brown trout in abundance and a fair population of Rainbow trout, offer anglers from beginner to advanced with a little luck the best chance to reel in a good size one. Monte Verde Lake is in the Resort south of the golf course. Boat rentals are available. Eagle Nest Lake State Park is 10 miles north on Hwy 64.
- Monte Verde Lake – enjoy the many family-friendly activities at Monte Verde Lake, like fishing, kayaking, paddleboarding and a rock climbing wall and trampoline. Or just hike the 1 mile loop around the lake.
- Horseback riding - From an hour-and-a-half ride to a three-day guided pack trip, there’s a horseback adventure waiting for the whole family.
- ATVs, OHVs, SUVs and Dirt Bikes. Make Angel Fire your headquarters for off-roading fun in the southern Rockies! There’s easy access to the Carson National Forest with over 50 miles of off-road trails near Angel Fire. Bring your own or rent an ATV there.
- Birdwatching - Whether you’re an experienced “birder” or just a casual observer of our feathered friends, you can’t help notice all the birds around Angel Fire and the Moreno Valley! Over 170 species of birds have been identified in this area, so be sure to pick up a local bird list at the Angel Fire Visitor Center.