*Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the property and other travelers may be present during your stay*
Surprise your loved one with a romantic Hilo getaway to this tropical 1-bathroom vacation rental studio that sleeps 2 adults and 1 child. Nestled at the end of a street in a safe neighborhood, this studio features an elevated covered deck with 360-degree ocean and mountain views, and a prime location, minutes from golf courses and beaches, ensuring a memorable retreat!
Studio: King Bed | Additional Sleeping: Pack ‘N Play
Let the cares and worries of your everyday life melt away as you drive up the street of the tranquil Hilo neighborhood. When you reach the dead end of the street, you’ll be greeted by the property’s papaya and tangerine trees surrounding your home-away-from-home.
Make yourself at home in 440 square feet of cozy living space, featuring tropical decor and comfortable furnishings that ensure a relaxing stay.
Curl up on the plush couch to watch your favorite shows on the cable TV in the living space, with black-out curtains for privacy, which is also combined with the studio’s bedroom. Cozy up on the comfy king-sized bed for peaceful slumbers at the end of each exciting day.
Wake up to the sunlight shining through the large window beside the bed. Utilize the refrigerator, 2 burner cook-top, and microwave to prepare a tasty breakfast to energize you for the day. Gather around the charming dining room table to enjoy your home-cooked meals.
For an al fresco dining experience, step out onto the shared elevated covered deck, where you’ll enjoy 360-degree ocean and mountain views, along with cool breezes.
While staying at this ideally-located studio, you’ll have the best of both worlds, with the privacy of your tranquil abode at the end of the street, and a prime location, minutes from endless attractions.
Prince Kuhio Mall, Walmart, Ross' Dress for Less, Office Depot, Home Depot, Safeway, Target, KTA Supermarket, SacknSave Supermarket (aka Foodland), Long's Drugs (CVS) are all 5 minutes away with numerous restaurants and a theatre!
If you’re not up for cooking at the house, dine out at one of the delicious nearby restaurants, including Hilo Bay Cafe, Zippy's, Okazuya, Cafe Pesto, and Spoonful Cafe (Thai) in Keaau just 10 minutes away.
Be sure to bring your golf clubs to practice your swing at the Hilo Municipal Golf Course, just 2 blocks away from the property!
For a day by the sandy shores, beaches are just 10 minutes away, and there are 2 boogie boards available that are shared with the neighboring property for splashing around in the ocean waters!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- The Big Island of Hawaii is over 4,000 square miles. The volcanic activity is affecting less than 10 square miles, and it is in a very remote location
- The poor air quality is largely affecting the area directly around the eruption, with higher levels of sulfur dioxide and small amounts of ash. This is 33 miles away from Hilo, and unless you are extremely sensitive or have respiratory issues, you will not be affected
- Vog levels may have increased slightly, but not considerably noticeable as this is an everyday part of island living. Lava flows are a normal, ongoing occurrence on this island as The Big Island has 2 active volcanoes, Mauna Loa and Kilauea
- Tourist activities are mainly planned around the lava flow/volcano through helicopter tours, hikes through the crater, boat tours to watch lava flow into the ocean, etc
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, elevated covered deck with patio table (shared with other unit on property),motion sensor lights for late arrivals, pack ‘n play, 2 boogie boards (shared with neighboring unit) basketball net in driveway, beach towels, cable TV with DVR, free WiFi, and much more
- If you’re traveling with more than 3 guests, check the availability for the unit adjacent to the property: Evolve listing #342342
- Prime location - Minutes from Prince Kuhio Mall, Walmart, Ross' Dress for Less, Office Depot, Home Depot, Safeway, Target, KTA Supermarket, SacknSave Supermarket, Long's Drugs (CVS), Hilo Municipal Golf Course, Lincoln Park Public Tennis Courts, and beaches!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Kona International Airport at Keāhole, 73-200 Kupipi St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 (~ 77 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties and large gatherings
- Note that this studio can accommodate 2 adults and a child (with the pack ‘n play or couch)
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the property and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in