This 5 bed, 3 bath villa on the beautiful Highlands Reserve Golf Community is a real find: it's off US 27, close to shops and restaurants, as well as the tourist corridor of US 192 and Disney World. This beautifully presented home is perfect for your Orlando vacation, offering comfort and style aplenty for friends and family.
* 5 bed, 3 bath-sleeps 10
* Stunning Private Pool and Spa
* Free WiFi, Cable TV & Local Calls
* Games Room
* Excellent Resort Amenities
* AC throughout
* Full laundry facilities; All linens and towels provided
* Welcome pack on arrival
* Free hire of stroller, highchair and travel cot.
Enter to a quiet lounge area with leather sofas and doors out to the pool deck; the perfect place to sit and relax before having fun in the pool. A formal dining area leads to the large open-plan kitchen, fully-equipped for all your self-catering requirements. The family room is adjacent to the kitchen, furnished with inviting plush sofas and a large flat screen TV. A very handy third den area to the front of the villa has a sofa bed and TV, the ideal place to sit and plan the next day or watch a movie in peace.
1. King-size bed, walk-in closet, TV, ceiling fan, ground floor. En-suite bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, double sink unit and WC.
2. King-size bed, closet, TV, ceiling fan.
3. Queen-size bed, closet, TV, ceiling fan, ground floor.
4. Twin beds, walk-in closet, TV, ceiling fan, ground floor.
5. Twin beds, closet, TV, ceiling fan, ground floor.
1. First family bathroom between bedrooms 4 and 5 with shower over bath, sink and WC.
2. Second family bathroom between bedroom 3 and door to the pool area with shower cubicle, sink and WC.
The beautiful, sunny pool/spa and large deck area offers plenty of seating for lounging, sunbathing or dining - a great place to relax, top up that glowing Florida tan or dine in style.
The games room features an air hockey game, pool table and seating for spectators.
The Championship Golf Course is sure to entice the golfers, while the Clubhouse, restaurant, swimming pool, tennis court and kids' playground offer plenty to do for all. Close by you'll find many shopping and dining opportunities; a further short drive to the 192 tourist corridor and Disney World. Why not take a drive to the white sand beaches of the Atlantic/Space Coast in 60 minutes or the Gulf beaches near Tampa just 90 minutes?