|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book this Adorable Condo!
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Gulf Views from the 17th floor are spectacular
3. Amenities: two pools (outdoor and heated indoor), exercise room, steam, sauna, whirlpool, massage therapy, video arcade, gift shop, front desk staffed 24/7, and rental movies
4. Great location - 3 miles from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop!
5. Enjoy home-cooked meals in the new kitchen!
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Enjoy the comforts of both an indoor and outdoor pool
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1250 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
SunDestin 1703 is a 17th floor, gulf front, one bedroom/1.5 bath condo in the heart of Destin!
This stunning condo with drop-dead views has a king sized bed in the master and a queen-sized sofa bed in the living room that fold out electronically - no struggling to put it away in the morning! There are 1 and 1/2 baths and a jetted tub for soaking. This condo has 2 flat screens and free high speed internet.
Sundestin is unmatched in facilities and guest services: two pools (outdoor and heated indoor), exercise room, steam, sauna, whirlpool, massage therapy, video arcade, gift shop, front desk staffed 24/7, and rental movies.
If you’re an early riser, nothing compares to walking to the balcony, sipping your coffee, looking to your left, and watching the sun rise in the east. If sunsets capture your imagination after a day of playing in the soft white sand beach and crystal clear green gulf, toast the sun setting from the same balcony as you turn to the right to watch the sun light play on the water for the end of a great day.
The new kitchen boasts of gorgeous granite counters, new ice-maker fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, blender and all the tools to make a delicious meal. But, because this is Destin, know that you have plenty of fine restaurants as well as good Chinese take-out to enjoy.
Sundestin's condo unit #1703 offers the best of the best.
Whether you spend your day at the nearby Big Kahuna's Water Park, on the golf course, deep sea fishing, parasailing, or shopping at the terrific Destin Outlet Malls, there’s also a robust nightlife with nearby clubs, including Sundestin’s onsite bar and restaurant with great home-made food.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
The condo was clean and check in and check out easy. The view was great. I would definately rent again.
My boyfriend and I had a great experience at SunDestin. We enjoyed the beautiful views from the condo balcony and the convenience of being able to walk down to the beach. It was nice having the kitchen and the double vanity areas. Overall, we had a great time and experience and would definitely return.
This was our first time in Destin, FL. Condo was very clean and in great shape. It's on the 17th floor, so the view was amazing. The only problem we had was that the resort wouldn't let us bring our own umbrella. They make you rent their umbrella and chairs for $35 per day. We thought that was insane, so we drove down to the Henderson State Park where it was $6 per day and not as crowded. We loved our stay and have already booked another trip for September!
The view from our room was spectacular!! Everything needed for a wonderful vacation was provided. Check-in and check-out was a breeze! Thanks for a great "40th" anniversary!
Unit was clean, direct access to the beach. We go to Destin a couple of times per year to fish with Charter Boat Outta Line, Capt. Trey always delivers. From now we will be staying at Sundestin 1703. We feel like we have found our home in Destin.
Old and out dated. Shower curtain was brown and moldy. Ick. Extra blankets were crumpled up in a closet, obviously not washed between uses. Carpet peeling up in living area. Dishwasher is so loud. Wonder why there's no picture of the balcony? It's because the air conditioner compressor is out on the balcony. It's hot, loud, and leaks water everywhere. Complimented by old, cheap, pitiful furniture. Cell phone service and wifi is almost non-existent in the building. So frustrating. It wasn't a terrible stay, but won't go back.
Beautiful, newly redecorated (2013) 1 bedroom/1.5 bath condo with full gulf front view on 17th floor of beautiful Wyndham Sundestin Resort in the middle of downtown Destin.
Experience the sugar-like, white sand beach--the spectacular, clear water green gulf and watch the sun rise in the morning and set in the evening all from your balcony. The beach and the gulf are at your fingertips, the waterpark is .5 miles, and the shopping outlets have everything you could desire in a 15 minute drive fro the condo. Nightlife in Destin is loads of fun as many of the post-Katrina New Orleans folks came to Destin to set up shop. All around town is every sort of great food you can think of -- and it's all waiting just for you!
This lovely gulf front condo has a king sized bed and a pull out sofa bed.