About the property
- House2200 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay14 nights
One of the nicest spots on the North Fork (that's a quote from a knowledgeable local!), beautifully designer-renovated beach house. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, sleeps 6.
Water views from 3 sides of the house, and all bedrooms have water views. Beautiful, large lawn and panoramic water views of Peconic Bay, Shelter Island, and Greenport Village.
Build a sandcastle on your own 100-foot-wide private beach, relax on the bayfront patio, take a nap in the hammock. You can bike to one of the nearby fresh produce farm stands, or to either of two charming villages (Greenport and Southold) . Browse through antique shops, pick up a beach read at the local indie bookstore, ride the carousel, and indulge in the foodie culture of the North Fork. 50 vineyards are within 20 miles, and specialty food shops and restaurants abound. Orient State Park is within a few miles, and offers nature lovers' breathtaking views of birds and marshes, beaches and bays.
The private and spacious house is recently renovated and new to the market. With central A/C, two patios, off-street parking and a garage, this comfortable, chic home is an ideal getaway.
The 1st floor includes:
• Living room with French doors and windows on 3 sides has waterfront views, built-in window seat with water views, extra-long comfy sofa (great for naps!), and non-working fireplace
• Spacious and fully equipped open-plan kitchen has double sink, granite countertops, custom tile work and new stainless steel appliances.
• Dining room has large farmhouse table that seats 12 and custom chandelier
• Den/Library has 40” smart TV, large library of books, games and movies, extra-long sofa and comfy chairs. French doors open onto a brick patio with a wisteria covered pergola.
• Powder room/half bath has pedestal sink and toilet.
• Gorgeous cherry wide-plank floors throughout first floor, and in hallways of second floor. Bedrooms are carpeted.
• Mudroom/entry hall has vintage encaustic tile flooring, built-in window seat with baskets beneath for shoes, and round captain’s window
2nd floor includes:
• Master suite with French doors to private Juliet Balcony with stunning view of the lawn, beach and water; King-size bed; wall-mounted smart TV; walk-in closet
• Master bath has custom marble tiling and marble counter tops with triple vanity mirror, separate glassed-in shower and extra-deep luxury spa tub
• 2nd bedroom has queen-size bed with water views from both sides; spacious closet; 2 comfy chairs
• 3rd bedroom has double bed, built-in window seat with water view, double closet
• 2nd full bath has shower in extra-long tub and marble-topped vanity
• Laundry Room has large-capacity washer and dryer, folding counter, and rack for air-drying clothes, swimsuits, etc.
Outdoor amenities include:
• Water-facing brick patio with large teak table and 6 teak chairs
• 2nd outdoor patio with wisteria-covered pergola and water views has Italian wicker café table and 4 chairs
• Outdoor shower
• Gas Grill
• Rope swing
• Large lawn
• Kitchen herb garden
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- English, French
- Calendar last updated:
- Jul 26, 2017
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.