About the property
- Villa2941 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
This 5 bed, 3 bath Highlands Reserve home will sleep 10 in great comfort, nestling amongst the pine tree-lined streets and citrus groves which make the area so special. Off US 27, close to shops and restaurants, the bustling tourist corridor of US 192 and Disney World, this Golf Community villa will suit any family or group of friends wishing to enjoy a vacation close to all Orlando has to offer.
* 5 bed, 3 bath - sleeps 10
* Private pool and relaxing Spa
* Privacy fencing on all sides
* Off-road parking
* Free wi-fi, cable and local calls
* AC throughout
* Full laundry facilities
* All towels and linens
* Welcome pack on arrival
* Free hire of stroller, highchair, travel cot
* Excellent resort amenities
The entrance hall takes you straight through to a formal lounge at the front of the villa, if you want to get away from it all with plenty of space and seating to relax. On to the large, open-plan and well-equipped kitchen, with both formal and informal dining available. The spacious, comfortable family room, at the back of the villa, offers plenty of seating, 42" flat screen cable TV and leads out to the pool deck.
1. King-size bed, walk-in closet, TV, ceiling fan. En-suite bathroom with corner bath, large shower cubicle, double sink unit and WC.
2. Queen-size bed, closet, TV, ceiling fan.
3. Queen-size bed, closet, TV, ceiling fan, ground floor.
4. Twin beds, closet, TV, ceiling fan.
5. Twin beds, closet, TV, ceiling fan.
1. Upstairs family bathroom with shower over bath, sink and WC.
2. Downstairs family bathroom next to bedroom 3 with shower over bath, sink and WC.
The sunny, private pool deck area, with pool and spa, offers a patio dining area and is surrounded by privacy fencing, ideal for sunbathing or sitting in the spa with a refreshing cold beverage.
The highly regarded Highlands Reserve Golf Community offers a magnificent Championship golf course with clubhouse, restaurant, tennis court, swimming pool and children's playground. There's plenty of shopping and dining nearby; just a short drive away is the bustling 192 tourist artery and Disney World. The beautiful white sand beaches of the Gulf and Atlantic/Space Coasts are an easy daytrip; the Gulf in 90 minutes and the Atlantic in just an hour.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018