If you have any questions, please call Tom at 7.6.0-7.4.3-22.214.171.124. We can not see your profile tel no until after you have booked.
This nicely decorated 3 BR/2BA condo sleeps up to 6 with 2 queen beds and 2 twins. Features a large furnished deck with shade in the summer months. Perfect for a family get-away or fun with friends. Second floor unit with vaulted living room ceiling and no noise from upstairs. Newly refinished large pool with new chairs, tables and umbrellas and jacuzzi. Exercise room. This is a quiet condo complex with pleasing grounds that is centrally located near all. Walking distance to resturants, golf and mall.
We love Gulf Shores Sportsplex visitors ! This is one of the closest and most convenient locations you can stay to the Sportsplex and only a 5 minute drive, plus you're close to the beach, intercoastal, OWA and other attractions.
- Free wifi - High Speed 50M
- BOAT STORAGE AVAILABLE.
- The Beach - 4 miles south on Hwy 59.
- Gulf Shores Sportsplex - 1 mile.
- Golf at One Club (formerly Emerald Greens) - Walk across the street. Open to public. Great rates.
- OWA, the new destination complex featuring amusement park, dining, retail and entertainment is now open ! - 6 miles / 13 mins.
- Intercoastal - where you will find amusements, marina, boat launch and waterway restaurants including Lulu's, Acme and Tacky Jacks. - 2 miles.
- Tanger Outlet in Foley - 4.7 miles / 9 minutes.
- Shopping Mall, Target, movie theater, Starbucks, Publix supermarket, Dollar Tree, restaurants, shops, thrift stores all within a half mile.
- John Edwards National Airport - 2 miles.
- Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo - 3.5 miles (soon to be literally next door)
- Additional cleaning during stay available for a fee paid directly to cleaning service ($110 for full cleaning; sheet change and tidy up $50 - does not include extra fee for washing dishes/pots and pans)