|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Top Reasons to Book this Condo!
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, SanDestin Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Gorgeous views of the pool and gulf from your seventh floor, screened-in balcony!
3. Take a walk down to the jetties where the Gulf and Destin Harbor meet-
4. Holiday Surf & Racquet Club Amenities: Pool, Lighted Tennis Courts, BBQ Grilling area, shuffleboard, exercise room and saunas.
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Just 5 miles from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop and less than 2 miles from Big Kahuna's!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*Holiday Surf & Racquet Club charges a mandatory Check in, Parking and Security Fee of $73.06 to each booking. RealJoy adds this line item to your reservation and remits it to the building for you.*
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1350 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
This immaculately clean condo has two bedrooms and two baths. The master has a king bed, the second bedroom has two twins, and there's is a pull-out sofa bed in the living room. The kitchen is fully equipped and there are boogie boards and movies on hand for you to enjoy. This 7th floor unit has a balcony with excellent gulf views, perfect for enjoying evenings outside, and you are high enough to see the city, beach, water, everything!
Holiday Surf & Racquet Club is located directly on the beach in exclusive Holiday Isle, which is a peninsula surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico and Destin Harbor. With an elevator located in the lobby for your convenience, this destination is sure to please!
Holiday Surf & Racquet Club has a heated pool, 2 lighted tennis courts, BBQ grilling area, shuffleboard, exercise rooms and saunas. There is free wifi in the lobby and pool areas. There are also coin operated Laundry facilities.
The pool is pristine - the Holiday Surf and Racquet maintenance staff are State of Florida Certified Pool Operators and have received training to ensure the cleanest pool in this area year after year.
Once you stay in Holiday Isle, you'll want to come back year after year!
If you haven't been to Holiday Isle, you're in for a treat. It's a serene, little oasis in the middle of Destin, with 2 and a half miles of paved trails for walking and biking, surrounded by quiet neighborhoods perfect for exploring on a bike. It's just minutes away from restaurants, shopping, boat docks, fishing, golf, and amusements.
An easy walk along the beach will take you to the jetties, where the Gulf of Mexico and Destin Harbor meet, a spot well-known for great snorkeling and fishing. Here you can also watch boats going out deep sea fishing and returning from gulf to harbor.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
This condo was fantastic on all levels. The price was very affordable, the condo was spotless, recently renovated and larger in size than we imagined and the view of the water was great as well. It had a heated pool outside which we were not aware of at first, but once we figured that out we took full advantage of it. This condo even had water inflatables and toys for those people who have children. This condo complex is literally off the beach which was great to walk on the sand in the day time and try to find some cool shells. During the night hours it was very quiet and peaceful. I would highly recommend this place for anyone who wants to rent a condo for a steal.
My family and I love the time we shared on the condo . Will definitely come back again!
This resort is in a nice location. Had nice amenities and the unit was clean and comfortable. It made for a nice vacation for our entire family.
The pictures of this unit looked great, but in person, what a dump! The guest shower drained slow, the toilet paper holder was rusted, the bottom of the bathroom door was cracked, shower curtain stained, and the toilet barely flushed. The refrigerator is rusty and missing the whole bottom drawer and shelf. The king bed is hard as a rock. There was someone else's blood, lipstick, and hair on the pillow cases on the King bed. The area rug in the living room was stained, but it matched all the stained throw pillows in the living room, so maybe they were going for a theme here? The glass coffee table has a cracked off piece of glass in the corner. The bar stools were frayed, and scrambled eggs were still on the seat of the kitchen chair. We had a better view of what our neighbors were doing in their living rooms than we had of the beach. The grounds of this complex are very out dated, the carpets in the hallways were stained. We actually left a day earlier, because we could not stand one more night there.
Upon arrival, the condo was a great disappointment! All furniture is very worn and dirty. The king bed in the master puts a new definition on uncomfortable. The condo was not cleaned properly. The Ac system at best never got below 75, and only when all windows and doors were covered. Floor fans are in the condo to help you survive! This condo really needs an updating or removed from VRBO! Holiday Surf and Racquet Club was well kept, but it is old and dated also. I would not recommend anybody to book this unit!